Wastelander
768 posts

Re: Calling all decent to great Sly's....

Oct 18, 2012

oh this is really great info i thought that sqaure to f sqaure could do that move from front guess i need to confirm that but overall this is excatly what i was talking about thank you!

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 11 of 13 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 18, 2012
you're welcome guys
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 12 of 13 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 18, 2012
another great strategy is to use is switch it up between 3 different things. You side circle away from someone on ground and in air... at them if you think you can... keep going backwards and throwing alarm clock then mix it up and instead of side circling away you either up triangle behind them or forward triangle toward them. If you up triangle behind and you think they will attack you press your neutral circle and get a free backstab. Otherwise grab them if theyre blocking or try your down square into up square...obviously backstab if they arent facing you

Another thing I like to do is super jump by pressing up and jump once in a while and use my down circle and play a zoning game for a bit then switch it up go invisible after hitting them with a bomb and go for a lightning trap or backstab. if they come down swinging made sure to counter attack or teleport to safety... jump and use side circle in air .

You can go for his level 3 if you want but I prefer getting double or triple kills with his level 1 right out of stealth
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 13 of 13 (59 Views)
0 Likes