Survivor
2571 posts

Re: CRASH GAMEPLAY!!!

Sep 19, 2012

Bryyo wrote:
Stop making threads with misleading titles. It's really irritating.

Sorry I just really want Crash so bad, I'll be a happy person if we finally get Crash, ever since I heared about this game that's all I ever wanted, you see, I'm kind of sad right now because all my favorite video games are dying and I'm losing my faith in video games and all I want to see is a proper goodbye to Crash not this Mind over Mutant crap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 46 (98 Views)
Wastelander
646 posts

Sep 19, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Bryyo wrote:

Sorry I just really want Crash so bad, I'll be a happy person if we finally get Crash, ever since I heared about this game that's all I ever wanted, you see, I'm kind of sad right now because all my favorite video games are dying and I'm losing my faith in video games and all I want to see is a proper goodbye to Crash not this Mind over Mutant crap.

AGREED AGREED AGREED

**bleep**, I never knew yuh were so cool, Ninja.

Message 12 of 46 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 19, 2012
he said he's sorry, Brryo, I think we can take some solace in that.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 13 of 46 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 19, 2012

P4PKingpinMG wrote:

ur a moron, i wanna see u get ur **bleep** kicked.

Oh look everyone, it's the unofficial tough guy of the forum, I really don't ant to know what the bleep stood for, just calm down take off that "I'm a raging hormone user" shirt and take five minutes to cool down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 46 (83 Views)
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
I REALLY wish we would see Crash then, but I honestly see him being revealed last =)
I DO believe he'll make the roster though! It can't be PlaysStation All Stars without Crash!

And I think we'll see Kat, if only 1 reveal, or Kat and Cloud, if 2.

Also, I hope you guys know, that if Crash does make the cut, and he's in his 'Mind over Mutant' outfit, he'll most likely have his Classic outfit as a preorder or unlockable costume in-game!

Also, his most-recent costume was his original classic one =)

No man they got to reveal him now or else no one will pre-order, if he's reveald near the release date then people will just say **bleep** pre-ordering I'm just buying it on release day.

Huh? That is a good point. I just hope he makes the roster! Then his classic/alternate preorder costume is imminent!

How cool would it be if we only got classic Crash with the motercycle outfit for his preorder costume? Smiley Very Happy

However, I'd like to switch inbetween MoM and Classic Crash Smiley Tongue

I'd love the motercycle outfit, Crash is really badass on his bike.

Message 15 of 46 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 19, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Bryyo wrote:

AGREED AGREED AGREED

**bleep**, I never knew yuh were so cool, Ninja.

Thanks man!! You're cool to for likeing Crash!!

Message 16 of 46 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Sep 19, 2012

if i could i would take 5min to slap the **bleep** out of you.

Message 17 of 46 (68 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 19, 2012

P4PKingpinMG wrote:

Then you're not very smart. Fighting =/= 'being cool' nor does it make you look like a 'Bad-A'. It actually makes you look very unintellegent, which I assume you are.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 18 of 46 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

P4PKingpinMG wrote:

Hahahahahahaha...Kingpin, you have no idea, I'm not a 13 year old kid like you so I wont take part in your threatening but I will say this, I'm a second degree black belt (come on even my name says that I'm a ninja! Smiley Very Happy) so stop running your mouth like your The Rock ya little brat.

Message 19 of 46 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

P4PKingpinMG wrote:

Then you're not very smart. Fighting =/= 'being cool' nor does it make you look like a 'Bad-A'. It actually makes you look very unintellegent, which I assume you are.

Thanks man, that guy acts like he runs this place.

Message 20 of 46 (49 Views)
0 Likes