Highlighted
Sep 18 2012
By: The16thNinja Survivor 2571 posts

CRASH GAMEPLAY!!!

[ Edited ]
45 replies 635 views Edited Sep 18, 2012

Is what I'm expecting from TGS, it's all I want, how bout you guys what do you want to see?

I want to see this guy!

Crash_20Bandicoot.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 1 of 46 (635 Views)
Sackboy
391 posts

Re: CRASH GAMEPLAY!!!

Sep 18, 2012
Looks like someone wants attention... XD
Message 2 of 46 (598 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 18, 2012
I REALLY wish we would see Crash then, but I honestly see him being revealed last =)
I DO believe he'll make the roster though! It can't be PlaysStation All Stars without Crash!

And I think we'll see Kat, if only 1 reveal, or Kat and Cloud, if 2.

Also, I hope you guys know, that if Crash does make the cut, and he's in his 'Mind over Mutant' outfit, he'll most likely have his Classic outfit as a preorder or unlockable costume in-game!

Also, his most-recent costume was his original classic one =)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 3 of 46 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 18, 2012

GhostWubble wrote:
Looks like someone wants attention... XD

Dude I just want peoples opinion and nothing more, I'm comparing the most requested characters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 46 (573 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
I REALLY wish we would see Crash then, but I honestly see him being revealed last =)
I DO believe he'll make the roster though! It can't be PlaysStation All Stars without Crash!

Also, I hope you guys know, that if Crash does make the cut, and he's in his 'Mind over Mutant' outfit, he'll most likely have his Classic outfit as a preorder or unlockable costume in-game!

No man they got to reveal him now or else no one will pre-order, if he's reveald near the release date then people will just say **bleep** pre-ordering I'm just buying it on release day.

Message 5 of 46 (553 Views)
Sackboy
546 posts

Sep 18, 2012
Stop making threads with misleading titles. It's really irritating.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 6 of 46 (552 Views)
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Sep 18, 2012

thought you left these forums 333

Sly: Not a problem because ya know...
Bently: Don't say it!
Sly: That's how I roll!

Message 7 of 46 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Sep 19, 2012

ur a moron, i wanna see u get ur **bleep** kicked.

Message 8 of 46 (522 Views)
Wastelander
646 posts

Sep 19, 2012

YEA! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH!

They must reveal him! REVEAL HIM WITH HIS JAPANESE THEME MUSIC!

Kurrashu Bandiku~

Message 9 of 46 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 19, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

No man they got to reveal him now or else no one will pre-order, if he's reveald near the release date then people will just say **bleep** pre-ordering I'm just buying it on release day.

Huh? That is a good point. I just hope he makes the roster! Then his classic/alternate preorder costume is imminent!

How cool would it be if we only got classic Crash with the motercycle outfit for his preorder costume? Smiley Very Happy

However, I'd like to switch inbetween MoM and Classic Crash Smiley Tongue

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 10 of 46 (519 Views)
0 Likes