Splicer
89 posts

Re: COME if you want dart over emmett

Nov 22, 2012

Xarf wrote:

frenchie666 wrote:

DO NOT POST HATE or why you think emmett should stay I DONT CARE ONLY message if you want dart more than emmett, superbot start choosing the right characters for your game if you want more people to buy it!

why cant both be in? Sure, i like Dart more than Emmet but why take out Emmet. He deserves to rep his franchise just aas much as Dart.

no he doesnt, he is another obscure random character, there needs to be more playstation alstars in this game

Message 51 of 99 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Nov 22, 2012

LJPvonzity wrote:

frenchie666 wrote:

LJPvonzity wrote:

frenchie666 wrote:

LJPvonzity wrote:

I have never played TLoD or Starhawk, but I'd rather have Emmet over Dart. A FF rep is best for an RPG rep and I don't even like RPGs. Kingdom Hearts is the only RPG I was interested in.

ok so another random stupid **bleep** obscure character for this broken as **bleep** game? nice decision moron

Talk English. I didn't understand a word you just said.

i think you need to go back to school

and I think you need to hop off of Dart's dyck.

yep, you need to go back to school

Message 52 of 99 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Nov 22, 2012

frenchie666 wrote:

Xarf wrote:

frenchie666 wrote:

DO NOT POST HATE or why you think emmett should stay I DONT CARE ONLY message if you want dart more than emmett, superbot start choosing the right characters for your game if you want more people to buy it!

why cant both be in? Sure, i like Dart more than Emmet but why take out Emmet. He deserves to rep his franchise just aas much as Dart.

no he doesnt, he is another obscure random character, there needs to be more playstation alstars in this game

You're starting to sound like a certain troll around these parts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 53 of 99 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Nov 22, 2012

frenchie666 wrote:

LJPvonzity wrote:

frenchie666 wrote:

LJPvonzity wrote:

frenchie666 wrote:

LJPvonzity wrote:

I have never played TLoD or Starhawk, but I'd rather have Emmet over Dart. A FF rep is best for an RPG rep and I don't even like RPGs. Kingdom Hearts is the only RPG I was interested in.

ok so another random stupid **bleep** obscure character for this broken as **bleep** game? nice decision moron

Talk English. I didn't understand a word you just said.

i think you need to go back to school

and I think you need to hop off of Dart's dyck.

yep, you need to go back to school

I couldn't spell **bleep** cause of the forums profanity cleanliness, you **bleep** **bleep** of a fool. Dart can burn in hell along with you for all I give a goddamn.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 54 of 99 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Emmet isn't important to PlayStation right now and shouldn't be in this game before important to PlayStation characters. There's already Big Daddy, Raiden, Fat Princess, new Dante and so-so important/unimportant characters like Kat and Nariko, the game definitely shouldn't get more. At least not until the important to PS characters are in.

Now I'm not currently sure if Dart would be considered an actual important character to PlayStation but he is most definitely, without a doubt WAY more important to PS than Emmet.

Also, Sony owns Legend of Dragoon, how would they have failed to get Dart in the game? Also, where did you get the they tried to get Dart but failed?

Anyone who says Emmet is a good addition to the game or an Assassins Creed character is good or any character that isn't important to PlayStation, they must be new to PlayStation and/or not understand the concept of this game.

We need important to PS character before non important ones join, for example, Crash, Spyro, Robbit, Snake, Lara, Gabe Logan, Pyramid Head, just to name a few.
Message 55 of 99 (87 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Nov 22, 2012

h2omasnah- wrote:
Emmet isn't important to PlayStation right now and shouldn't be in this game before important to PlayStation characters. There's already Big Daddy, Raiden, Fat Princess, new Dante and so-so important/unimportant characters like Kat and Nariko, the game definitely shouldn't get more. At least not until the important to PS characters are in.

Now I'm not currently sure if Dart would be considered an actual important character to PlayStation but he is most definitely, without a doubt WAY more important to PS than Emmet.

Also, Sony owns Legend of Dragoon, how would they have failed to get Dart in the game? Also, where did you get the they tried to get Dart but failed?

Anyone who says Emmet is a good addition to the game or an Assassins Creed character is good or any character that isn't important to PlayStation, they must be new to PlayStation and/or not understand the concept of this game.

We need important to PS character before non important ones join, for example, Crash, Spyro, Robbit, Snake, Lara, Gabe Logan, Pyramid Head, just to name a few.

Emmett is FREE DLC and represents Starhawk/Warhawk which means he is relevant to Sony's history. His inclusion won't affect the inclusion of others. Especially in terms of dlc. There is no reason to complain.

Message 56 of 99 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Nov 22, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

h2omasnah- wrote:

Emmett is FREE DLC and represents Starhawk/Warhawk which means he is relevant to Sony's history. His inclusion won't affect the inclusion of others. Especially in terms of dlc. There is no reason to complain.

his inclusion contridicts the concept that the game was built around. 

superbot is wasting time and resources on his developmen, he is NOT free to superbot.

They could be using this time to add new modes to the game and improve the game as a whole.

emmet represents starhawk, not warhawk.

using a failed game and character to represent warhawk is just disrespectful.

warhawk should rep itself as a stage.

A game doesn't need a character to rep it. A stage can easily do the job.

loco roco didnt need a character, it had an awesome stage.

^ super logical arguement

Message 57 of 99 (69 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Nov 22, 2012
EMMETT ALL THE WAY!! STARHAWK IS AN AMAZING GAME!!
Message 58 of 99 (66 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Nov 22, 2012

khknight wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

h2omasnah- wrote:

his inclusion contridicts the concept that the game was built around. 

superbot is wasting time and resources on his developmen, he is NOT free to superbot.

They could be using this time to add new modes to the game and improve the game as a whole.

emmet represents starhawk, not warhawk.

using a failed game and character to represent warhawk is just disrespectful.

warhawk should rep itself as a stage.

A game doesn't need a character to rep it. A stage can easily do the job.

loco roco didnt need a character, it had an awesome stage.

^ super logical arguement

Whether you like it or not Starhawk will always be a spiritual successor of the Warhawk Franchise. We don't know if they're gonna make a stage or not (they most likely will) and Emmett's inclusion doesn't affect the entrance of other characters (which is what this thread was about). 

Message 59 of 99 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Nov 22, 2012

frenchie666 wrote:

Are you narcistic? This game is not all about what you want!  And stop stating your opinion like they are facts by the way..

Message 60 of 99 (62 Views)