so ideas?
Message 31 of 51 (54 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Re: COME ONLY if you have deadpool as DLC ideas

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

Could be pretty groovy. Even though it would never happen haha. Ive always liked Deadpool haha. You can tell by my icon probably. 

Message 32 of 51 (52 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 23, 2012

camren200 wrote:

dont come if dont have anything nice to say any deadpool ideas

camren200 wrote:
im 15 and why the freak do you want to know im trying to get back on topic this is seriously the last deadpool post wont spam anymore but this is just for ideas for him being in as DLC by the way dante looks like a emo f a g g o t lol anyway just for ideas ONLY

camren200 wrote:
emmet got in a by the way some people wihch are like 20% or less requested emmet and why not deadpool i mean theres like 20% chance that he could be in the game as DLC but thats why i think he can still be in this emmet got in and 20% people wanted him theres probably 30% people who want deadpool now any IDEAS for deadpool people

Can't hold it, about to laugh!

Laughing like crazy

This is a joke isn't it...

The best part was about "Emmett".

You seriously just compared a 3rd Party Character to a 1st Party Character who got in as DLC.

You said the wrong things!

He still didn't learn his lesson of playing the game that already has him in a crossover. Diff for Dante, cause two diff versions.

UMvC3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 33 of 51 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 23, 2012
I havnt heard a word from the new game but it would be cool if he had his mexican/latino voice and by the way no matter what you say Dante is not EMO, I don't like him or love him but 'EMO' stands for emotional rocker, till you play his game you can't say anything about him being a emotional rocker, I have natural jet black hair and keep it short, does that make me a EMO even though I like 50 cent, eminem? No,

Please use correct terminology
Message 34 of 51 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Nov 23, 2012
I see Dead Pool as a dante sort of guy slash Raiden. He has Guns and Swords Hevy Weapons and explosives. He can teliport and heal wounds even with his head come off. Honestly though, I want Sora, Cloud, Big Boss and Leon Kennedy before anyone else. However, more characters are appreciated.
Message 35 of 51 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 23, 2012
Why do you have such a big fetish for Deadpool, do you want his d!ck up your **bleep** or something?
Message 36 of 51 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 23, 2012
@ma mashi

You been watching way too much x-men origins wolverine! In that film he acts/looks nothing like that anywhere else and he's not a bad guy or being able to teliport and he doesn't have adimantium swords in his skin. He's actually a good guy, Mexican, always cracking jokes and kinda gets bad guys in a comical way and hes a assassin
Message 37 of 51 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Nov 23, 2012
No I know that XD I just thought he could teleport later on in the series and Wolverin Origins was a pretty good movie =) However, I know how they portrayed in the movie was terrible XD
Message 38 of 51 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 23, 2012

Out of everybody from marvel, Deadpool is the ony one that would make sense in this game...He actually has a new game being worked on, he constantly breaks the 4rth wall and his arcade mode and rival would be awesome.On another note, Seeing that disney owns marvel, we could probably borrow Deadpool,Wreck it ralph,Mickey mouse, & Sora if Disney actualy has a say.Either way if it qas square who owned sora we could get sora & cloud hopefully.I know you guys may have reservation with all other said characters but Wreck it ralph would make sense as well as mickey if they use both his likenesses from epic mickey & kingdom hearts.Back to deadpool, he would be awesome in a game like this and if he had been in at laucnh, Dante wouldve been a perfect rival for him.They both have guns and swords...

Message 39 of 51 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 23, 2012
@dorkgeniuz21

1. Disney doesn't own sora one bit.It was a character created by square enix in there own game, Disney only gets a share in that game and get to do what they want with there own characters
2. Disney do not own 'marvel' SLM does.... Disney own the name which means they can't intentionly do what they want with him.... If you want proof buy the latest marvel comic
Message 40 of 51 (25 Views)
0 Likes