Sep 30 2012
By: LJPvonzity Uncharted Territory 1266 posts

By the time the game releases

7 replies 274 views Edited Sep 30, 2012

If we are wrong about Crash, Spyro, an FF rep, Kat, Snake, etc. Please don't rub the "ah ha's", the "we told you so's", etc. on this forum please. I may not even be on here anymore, but atleast respect the others if they go through a disappointment phase or something. Just wanted to say this to everybody.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (274 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: By the time the game releases

Sep 30, 2012
As much as I am expecting some announcements involving a few of those charecters in some shape or form, I'm happy with the game as it is and if the charecter limit does in fact only reach 20, then it's fine with me.

As far as what I'm hoping for in terms of charecter reveals - Kat, Cloud, Conner, Snake/Big Boss, Crash & Spyro would pretty much shut everyone who's been complaining up. I for some reason always wanted Isaac Clarke to make the cut aswell.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Having Isaac would be another gun man, BUT he would be nice, if some of his moves could be alien assists, kinda like Fat Princess.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Sep 30, 2012
I was thinking more to do with kinesis and anti-gravity abilities, but I agree, too many gun charectors. It's the reason I'm not for Hale/Capelli representing Resistance or Leon/Chris representing Resident Evil. I think the 6 I stated would round it up perfectly. Although ofcourse I'd be happy with more.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Totally fine with the 20 character roster gameplay wise. But I want people to take the game seriously, so some characters do need to be added.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Sep 30, 2012
I'll be fine too, but there's a lot more that can be possibly in the game after 3 years of development.
 photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Thats exactly my thought. 3 years of development for a brawler on the Sony console (a company that boasts the most first party IPs on every generation of consoles). You'd expect them to do better then 20, even though I'm more then happy with the current roster.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Sep 30, 2012

LJPvonzity wrote:

If we are wrong about Crash, Spyro, an FF rep, Kat, Snake, etc. Please don't rub the "ah ha's", the "we told you so's", etc. on this forum please. I may not even be on here anymore, but atleast respect the others if they go through a disappointment phase or something. Just wanted to say this to everybody.

I hope they don't ever put Crash in. It'll be a huge F U to the whiney little pissants here in these forums

I'd like Spyro to be in though

As long as it's Auron from FFX, a FF Rep is good with my. No emo douch Cloud though. F that guy

I've been saying this again and again - They aren't going to use Snake. That would open the floodgates of people going "Well, since you have 2 Metal Gear Reps, you should add ___ too", he was a direct combatant of Smash Bros Brawl and doubt SB wants anymore comparisons to that series, and finally, I'm pretty sure he would just en up being a Drake clone.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (80 Views)
0 Likes