Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
1271 posts
 

Re: Buzz Questions

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

Who is the villain in Little Big Planet? The answer is The Collector
Which of these groups is from the Killzone series? ISA

It's interesting to note that one of the choices for the Killzone question is MGS lol

More proof pointing towards Snake! Smiley Tongue

____________________________________________________
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 11 of 44 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/05/2011
Offline
478 posts
 

Re: Buzz Questions

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

Who is the villain in Little Big Planet? The answer is The Collector
Which of these groups is from the Killzone series? ISA

It's interesting to note that one of the choices for the Killzone question is MGS lol

More proof pointing towards Snake! Smiley Tongue


Thanks! What is the answer from MGS? Do you remember?

Message 12 of 44 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/21/2012
Offline
3150 posts
 

Re: Buzz Questions

Aug 11, 2012
Oh yeah!

Who is the final boss in Little Big Planet 2? (The Negativitron)
Message 13 of 44 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/05/2011
Offline
478 posts
 

Re: Buzz Questions

Aug 11, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
Oh yeah!

Who is the final boss in Little Big Planet 2? (The Negativitron)


Thanks for confirming that they actually ask that!

Message 14 of 44 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Buzz Questions

Aug 11, 2012
Which of these is a multiplayer map in Uncharted 3? Answer is Syria.

Not sure if that's the question word for word, hope that helps though.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 15 of 44 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/05/2011
Offline
478 posts
 

Re: Buzz Questions

Aug 11, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
Which of these is a multiplayer map in Uncharted 3? Answer is Syria.

Not sure if that's the question word for word, hope that helps though.


As long as ya get the gist of it! Thanks!

Message 16 of 44 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
577 posts
 

Re: Buzz Questions

Aug 11, 2012

14. Which of these is not a map in Fat Princess? 

its fat free

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 17 of 44 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/05/2011
Offline
478 posts
 

Re: Buzz Questions

Aug 11, 2012

WolferGaming wrote:

14. Which of these is not a map in Fat Princess? 

its fat free


I'll take your word for it haha! Thanks for the input!

Message 18 of 44 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/05/2011
Offline
478 posts
 

Re: Buzz Questions

Aug 11, 2012

Got another one!

What is the element used for power in Killzone? The answer is Petrusite

Message 19 of 44 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Buzz Questions

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

Nice selection Charlie! Here's a few questions of my own:

1. What is the name of the book that contains all of Sly's thieving heritage?
Answer: Thevius Raccoonus

2. What is the name of the weapon Jak mainly uses in Jak 2 and 3?
Answer: Morph Gun

3. What type of species is Ratchet?
Answer: Lombax

4. Who currently owns the rights to Crash and Spyro?
Answer: Activision

5. Which power does Cole not have?
Answer: Aerokinesis

6. What is the secret code name of the Patriots in the Metal Gear Solid series?
Answer: LA LI LU LE LO

What do you think?

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 20 of 44 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes