Jan 07 2013
By: XxJRodrigoxX Lombax Warrior 193 posts

Build in a match breaker

4 replies 100 views Edited Jan 7, 2013

I am so sick of playing 2v2 and some **bleep** kicking my teammate so he can feel tough and knock someone around, or my teammate pussing out and leaving me to die. They need to build something into the game where if the game starts (after the vs screen) and the same amount of players aren't there, then the connection is lost.

I don't mind some good practice, even if I'm having a tough time. And the glory of taking out two **bleep** is sublime. But when all they do is chant ragequit like idiots or think they're the best player out there cause they tag team, then it's just pathetic. It ruins the game for other people. Probably also why it's good to just play FFA, don't hafta mess with idiots like this.

Message 1 of 5 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Re: Build in a match breaker

Jan 8, 2013

Really, no one thinks this is a good idea?

Message 2 of 5 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 8, 2013

XxJRodrigoxX wrote:

Really, no one thinks this is a good idea?

No, it's just already been said. It's called "Host Migration".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 3 of 5 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18887 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Meh, I just have the voice chat muted, play the game, and if someone disconnects, just keep playing. i haven't played 2v2 yet though.

Message 4 of 5 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Mine's a little different from host migration. More like a built-in safety net in the server. And coreno, smart move.
Message 5 of 5 (53 Views)
0 Likes