Dec 15 2012
By: Captain-British First Son 4 posts

Brought US Playstation All-Stars not knowing I couldn't use the Online Pass on my EU account

5 replies 114 views Edited Dec 15, 2012

I'm vacationing in America right now and brought PSABR for Vita stupidly thinking that everything would be simple and work just fine because Vita carts are not region locked. Little did I know that, while the carts aren't region locked the online passes are. So I'm kind of stuck as to what to do now, I can't return the game to GameStop as I have opened it.

Is there anything I can do now? I get the feeling that Playstation support won't be able to do anything... If I get an EU online pass from the store or trade for one from someone in a similar situation, will it work?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Brought US Playstation All-Stars not knowing I couldn't use the Online Pass on my EU account

Dec 15, 2012
i don't think even if you buy an EU online pass would work,
as the codes are only compatible with the region they're from...
Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Brought US Playstation All-Stars not knowing I couldn't use the Online Pass on my EU account

Dec 15, 2012
Ugh... That is insanely frustrating, I had read people saying they had brought Vita games from America before that had worked just fine so I just assumed this would too... ;-;
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 15, 2012
dunno about that,
maybe it will,
my experiences haven't been that well,
if you have a US account, then it might work...
Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1125 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Call sony still. Cause it looks like to me *looks at watch* ur screwed XD..
ps allstar  sig

farts.... excuse me.. *farts louder
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (85 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 15, 2012
That would be great if you didn't get locked into your account per memory card with the Vita, I can't swap to my US account without first doing a factory reset.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (85 Views)
0 Likes