Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Re: Breaking News: Anita Sarkeesian to rant about Playstation All Stars and Sony.

Sep 30, 2012
Lara Croft, **bleep** girl!
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 11 of 73 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Re: Breaking News: Anita Sarkeesian to rant about Playstation All Stars and Sony.

Sep 30, 2012
Lol if she has a problem with it then she needs to quit paying attention to games. Cause no one is gonna support That crazy **bleep**
Message 12 of 73 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 30, 2012

I believe this fits as a perfect response.

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 13 of 73 (332 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 30, 2012
She needs to shutup, girls taking video games seriously is the end of all good video games
Message 14 of 73 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 30, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

Anita is also actively working against gender equality because she feels women should be treated differently than other characters. It's people like this that destroy the reputation of sane feminists.

Exactly, and it's really the exact same thing with racism, IMO.  The very fact that people point it out and try to push the differences only makes it worse! I tell people I don't care that the are a woman, or a partiular race, and they tell me that's bad?! No! I don't care becuase it doesn't matter! That's equality... and besides Sweet tooth is also technically obese, I mean look at the guy's gut! And he's a psycho path killer, which FP isn't, so he's worse and her argument is sooo flawed... One last thing, she complains that there is 'only one' fat female?! Seriously? She wants more?! Nariko and Kat are what healthy women are supposed to look like, people have lost touch of what it means to be "over weight", If you think you got a bit of a gut but are .fine, go to the doctor to get your scientific classification, you'd be surprised how many people are considered 'obese'.  UG...

And that's MY rant...

Message 15 of 73 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Why did racism get brought? Goodness gracious, end it here on we don't agree with her
Message 16 of 73 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
625 posts

Sep 30, 2012

tumblr_m5h11qAZBm1qg7mc3.gif

I seriously hate people like this like at least they're in the **bleep** game and they're great characters. Maybe not FP because in her game she was the damsel in distress and feminists hate that **bleep** but Nariko, c'mon. Judging her for her looks and not her character, also the fact her game is mostly targeted to men anyway. And now the dumb petition to not include Kat for this game or potential future games of this series. Are you **bleep** kidding me?! This is just too much she needs to sit down.

Message 17 of 73 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 30, 2012
this is ridiculous people know that women in games are not quite realistic. I don't understand the fat princess comment I honestly she is an example of something not generally seen in media a women that is of a larger size instead of super skinny. I support women equality but this is just plain stupidity. So she is the opposition of what women have been trying to obtain for a long time if I read that correctly. she wants everything to be old fashioned in that case she shouldn't even be commenting if she thinks women aren't on the same level of men. she is just plain crazy but hey let her speak her mind
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 18 of 73 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Time to protest
Message 19 of 73 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 30, 2012
this could be interesting when her article is published. I may have to read that
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 20 of 73 (252 Views)
0 Likes