Sackboy
434 posts

Re: Brazilian Game show or NYCC?

Oct 8, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

Zebra_Thief wrote:
Honestly all of the hype for the coming conventions are gone... Irdc about them anymore... That being said I am all for them showing off more stuff but im not very pumped for the conventions

^ How I feel in a nutshell. I'll just look at the gameplay videos whenever I feel like it, the characters is what made me watch the conventions in the first place. 

Actually if you look at the EB Expo even that was disappointing. All we got was an interview with  Omar stating little things that most of us already knew, but nothing new was shown. Seriously I'm just getting the game now but in no way shape or form hyped anymore.

Exactly! At this point though there was no way he was gonna reveal something big in a interview like that! We have about a month till release everything they reveal is going to have to be very highlighted... Its not like in an interview hes gonna be "well we got freeroam which is pretty cool..." .... Im still racking my brain over what the crap free roam is gonna be...

Message 11 of 13 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 8, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

Didn't Omar say at EB that he was going to be at BGS?

Yes

Message 12 of 13 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Ok I don't want to start anything however I don't think that SuperBot is going to run their game into the ground by not revealing a really asked for character.

The last MAJOR convention is NYCC plus I think it's the last convention other than BGS till release.Maybe it's just me but something's not right here. Any one agree?

I think there will be a *puts on sunglasses*

Super reveal
Message 13 of 13 (53 Views)
0 Likes