Highlighted
Feb 27 2013
By: PawnchesJPA3 Lombax Warrior 75 posts

Boycotting Zeus? Really? Haha!

7 replies 167 views Edited Feb 27, 2013

You guys are saying it as if it were a freaking revolution, or how they tried to boycott things during the American Revolution.

I'm buying them. Why not?

You don't want it? Gotcha. But don't 'boycott' it. First off, even saying "Oh, yeah, I'm boycotting a video game/video game character" seems stupid. It's as if you're trying to "stick it to the man" and are trying to make this thing sound MUCH bigger than it really is.

c'mon guys...

Message 1 of 8 (167 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Re: Boycotting Zeus? Really? Haha!

Feb 27, 2013
I'm not totally for boycotting Zeus, but I think I understand a little bit of why people want to. This game going to be updated by SSM soon, and I'm a little afraid that they are going to care less about the rest of the characters and favor Kratos and the God Of War Series. I mean, what if they balance every character except Kratos? I have enough faith that SSM would balance Kratos a little if they end up balancing all of the characters, but I wouldn't be surprised if they left him a little overpoweredness.
Scott Pilgrim for Playstation All Stars Battle Royale!
Message 2 of 8 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Feb 27, 2013
I mean, I can see how they're thoughts are negative about the character(s) but it's a bit childish to be "oh overthrow the government!" about it.

And they were actually asked for by many, I remember months and months prior to the game's release. And the creators worked VERY hard on the characters.
Message 3 of 8 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Feb 27, 2013
It's just all the losers that wanted some irrelevant character instead of him.
Message 4 of 8 (114 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Feb 27, 2013
People just don't realize that you can't expect things to go exactly how you want it to be.
Message 5 of 8 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Feb 27, 2013

GnarlySeaBass wrote:
It's just all the losers that wanted some irrelevant character instead of him.

Also think about it though (I agree, but let me just add)  -  Many DID want Zeuss and Issac. So here we are!

It's all opinion-based. Some didn't want them, so they automatically say he's a "horrible choice", as if it were a fact - that ticks me off.

They'll make fantastc additions to this game!

Message 6 of 8 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Feb 27, 2013

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
People just don't realize that you can't expect things to go exactly how you want it to be.

Oh, exactly!!

Like waht I just replied in my previous quote! (=

Message 7 of 8 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Feb 27, 2013
A boycott is only effective if everyone takes part in it, but I highly doubt a good portion of the community will do so as most seem to enjoy playing OPed characters.
Message 8 of 8 (91 Views)
0 Likes