Dec 02 2012
By: claudio1313 First Son 18 posts

Bomberman Character Idea

[ Edited ]
3 replies 148 views Edited Dec 2, 2012

I think Bomberman would be a great inclusion for All-Stars. I have a general idea for how he would play:

Square Attacks: Punches and Kicks

Triangle Attacks: Bombs and such

Circle Attacks: Calls in Charaboms (Pokemon type creatures from Bomberman Jetters)

Supers

Level 1: Calls in Max, who throws 3 ninja stars. The distance is about the same as Sly or Toro's level 1 and each ninja star has the potential to hit one opponent. After the star hits an opponent it disappears, which means there can be up to 3 kills.

Level 2: Bomberman gets on Rui and rides him around. While riding Rui, Bomberman can drop bombs everywhere. 

Level 3: Bomberman throws gravity bombs which turns into a black hole and kills everything. Maximum of 2 black hole at a time. The radius of the bomb is about the size of Clank's time bomb (Ratchet's Level 2) 

I don't have attacks for specific directions + the face buttons or an idea for a level 2 and 3 super. If you have any ideas post them and I will update the original post. 

Let me know what you think of Bomberman as a character.

Message 1 of 4 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Re: Bomberman Character Idea

Dec 2, 2012

claudio1313 wrote:

I think Bomberman would be a great inclusion for All-Stars. I have a general idea for how he would play:

Square Attacks: Punches and Kicks

Triangle Attacks: Bombs and such

Circle Attacks: Calls in Charaboms (Pokemon type creatures from Bomberman Jetters)

Supers

Level 1: Calls in Max, who throws 3 ninja stars. The distance is about the same as Sly or Toro's level 1 and each ninja star has the potential to hit one opponent. After the star hits an opponent it disappears, which means there can be up to 3 kills.

Level 2:

Level 3:

I don't have attacks for specific directions + the face buttons or an idea for a level 2 and 3 super. If you have any ideas post them and I will update the original post. 

Let me know what you think of Bomberman as a character.

As much as i would love Bomberman in this game, you'd have more luck waiting for him getting into Super Smash Bros. (He's more of a Nintendo character anyway)

Anyway, heres some ideas for the Supers.

Level 2: Rui

Bomberman gets on Rui and rides him around. While riding Rui, Bomberman can drop bombs everywhere.

http://images.wikia.com/bomberman/images/d/d5/All_Course.png

Level 3: Gravity Bomb (Bomberman 64 the Second Assault)

Bomberman throws the gravity bomb which turns into a black hole and kills everything. (The block hole stays on the stage as long as Bomberman still has energy)

Message 2 of 4 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Dec 2, 2012

I like your super ideas, I made a adjustment to your level 3, but thanks for the idea. I understand that he may seem Nintendo, but he is multi-platform so I think he has a chance.

Message 3 of 4 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

claudio1313 wrote:

I like your super ideas, I made a adjustment to your level 3, but thanks for the idea. I understand that he may seem Nintendo, but he is multi-platform so I think he has a chance.

He does have a chance. It's just, there are more relevent characters from Konami like Alucard and Pyramid Head. But if Bomberman does get chosen, i wouldn't complain at all.

Message 4 of 4 (97 Views)
0 Likes