Fender Bender
2671 posts

Re: Bluepoint Games will be remaking classic Crash and Spyro

Jul 2, 2012

NXavier787 wrote:

Dormin, why are you always hateful to everyone on the forums?

I don't see your need to act like a total **bleep**.

On another note, I'm sitting here with a big grin at the thought of a Crash and Spyro 1-3 remake, but also upset, because I just got 117% on my download of Spyro 3, and could have waited and gotten a plat for my efforts. 

Dormin is making a valid point. The OP is claiming that because Bluepoint is listed, it automatically means that in a ps3 game, for some reason they will have to specifically remake code from the ps1 era. Moreover it's not stated that Crash and Spyro are even in the game. So the thread should be "Blluepoint Games listed, potential possibility that they will help bring in Crash and Spyro."

And again, why remake code? I'd imagine they'd start from scratch considering all of the movesets that need to be implemented. It's not a simple "remake" of a game, this is an entirely different game which has a completely different set of code. It's not a copy paste implementation.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 21 of 55 (498 Views)
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jul 2, 2012

Oh, so you know exactly how they're making this game? Quit trolling dude

Message 22 of 55 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 2, 2012

Naughty Dog is the "creator"  of Crash, but they sold the rights to Activision (clash of the Titans) was made by Activison also.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 55 (494 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Jul 2, 2012

I understand that his point is valid, and I agree with it, but in other instances he has just randomly go off on people unprovoked and without reason.

Maybe I'm just a bad reader. 

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 24 of 55 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 2, 2012
Alright, to make it a little bit more clear. I said Crash and Spyro for an example of what Bluepoint is doing with SuperBot. And I make that statement because Crash and Spyro are highly demanded by everyone. I know we have no recources on Crash and Spyro that they're confirmed but they're going to be in this game one way or another, Bluepoint is really good at what they do wich is remaking/remastering. THATS WHY THEY ARE TEAMED UP WITH SUPERBOT
Message 25 of 55 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 2, 2012

i think that they also making snake because they made the mgs hd collection and they can give them the original snake(not the old one) 

Message 26 of 55 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 2, 2012
Yes, exactly, you get the idea
Message 27 of 55 (466 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Jul 2, 2012
I agree that this don't confirm anything but the other guy needs to stop being a **bleep**. He keeps saying that the op does not know how developing games work but never goes in to explain how it actually does.
Photobucket
Message 28 of 55 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 2, 2012
I know this doesn't confirm anything, I'm just saying because.. who doesn't want Crash and Spyro in this game.
Message 29 of 55 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1781 posts

Jul 3, 2012
This info doesn't really say anything about Bluepoint and their role in "remastering" old characters for PS All Stars.

All this info says is that PS All Stars is running on the Bluepoint Engine, an engine which is designed specifically for cross-play between two platforms. SuperBot's making the game using Bluepoint's engine, and Bluepoint themselves are making the game for Vita.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the remasters Bluepoint has done in the past...
Message 30 of 55 (446 Views)
0 Likes