Mar 08 2013
By: DragonRob20 First Son 2 posts

Block with R1

9 replies 201 views Edited Mar 8, 2013

I am new to this forum and I guess I would try anything for a first Message. So here is a random question to all you PSAS players out there.... Do you all keep the defaut controls and block with L1 or you do you guys and gals switch it to R1. I personally use R1 to block since it is just easier for me being right handed and all. Plus playing smash all those years, kinda got stuck in my head to block with a right top button xD. I just wanna hear your oppions on that? Also should tournys allow the use of switching button outputs? Also Hi Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 10 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Re: Block with R1

Mar 8, 2013
I don't switch. I just learned the defaults. Tournaments wouldn't be able to tell if you switched your block button. Also hey Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 10 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Welcome mun! If you need a 2v2 partner you can add me. sharpshotjiggles

Characters like Ratchet/Sly/Drake/Kratos/Raiden might seem like a problem at first but they're flippin easy to avoid! Hit me up if you have problems I don't want another person in the community constantly asking for nerfs
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 3 of 10 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Mar 8, 2013
the only control thats debatably neccasary to change is your jump with your super button.... you need to be able to similtaniously jump and hit and attack button sometimes to play a lot of characters to their full potential. It wouldnt even be that hard if sometimes you didnt need to hold the jump button while pressing the attack so you jump higher and faster
Message 4 of 10 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Mar 8, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

Characters like Ratchet/Sly/Drake/Kratos/Raiden might seem like a problem at first but they're flippin easy to avoid! Hit me up if you have problems I don't want another person in the community constantly asking for nerfs

fixed

Message 5 of 10 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Welcome to the forums...and yes.  I block with R1 and pick up items with L1

Message 6 of 10 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Haha thanks broski. I am more into looking for some good ole 1vs1 casuals. And no I am not worried about fighting characters like those

Message 7 of 10 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Rockwood97 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

fixed

I don't get it? Smiley Tongue Kratos and Drake are a problem at first however dodging Krato's forward square is pretty easy along with his mass square spamming,his level 3 can be dodged since the Kratos that spam square don't even know how to use his level 3,honestly the only problem with Kratos is level 2. Drake his barrels are a little problem to me still only because mass majority of Drakes always spam the air AK47 to run away

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 8 of 10 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Doesn't smash allow either side button to block and grab
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 9 of 10 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Mar 8, 2013
lol you know raiden and ratchet are still extremely good right? might wanna just cross out that whole list you made and THEN it's fixed
Message 10 of 10 (90 Views)
0 Likes