Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Re: Black Rock Extended

Nov 1, 2012

Apeman24 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Alright guys. The Haven City song mash up in Twisted Metal stage is from this Jak game. Jak II-

Just want to confirm with you guys where the Jak song was taken from by SB who was working with ND.

A lot of people dont know that WISEASS! So you may know it but some ppl dont. Some ppl missed out or skipped on Jak II and just played 3 so, duh! you should know that.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 11 of 15 (68 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 2, 2012

RockZilla11 wrote:

I dont know what stage ill do next. any thoughts?

How about this extraditionary idea. Lets try our own mash up. Try Sandover Village with Haven City. Sandover Village x Haven City.

Only time will tell.
Message 12 of 15 (54 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Alright guys. The Haven City song mash up in Twisted Metal stage is from this Jak game. Jak II-

Just want to confirm with you guys where the Jak song was taken from by SB who was working with ND.

Way late to the party i mentioned that on the original video and its a HEVEAY remix of the original and ND did not have any involvment of the mix because as a Avid PS player it has the demo disk 7's background music mixxed with it * the pops *  PS no more people played jak 3.... jak 2 sold more than 3 did.. 

Message 13 of 15 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 2, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Way late to the party i mentioned that on the original video and its a HEVEAY remix of the original and ND did not have any involvment of the mix because as a Avid PS player it has the demo disk 7's background music mixxed with it * the pops *  PS no more people played jak 3.... jak 2 sold more than 3 did.. 

Doesn't matter. New people join the forums. Some ppl forget. etc... ND did have involvment of the mix. I made a little mistake. What I meant to say was SB got ND consent to use the song from Jak II.

Btw Jak 3 sold more. What is up with your inaccurate information all the time dude?

Only time will tell.
Message 14 of 15 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
722 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Cool...good stuff.
Message 15 of 15 (22 Views)
0 Likes