Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Re: Biggest irony in video game history

Oct 6, 2012
I dont feel like this is Playstation all star's at all...
BeFunky_Untitled
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 26 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Oct 6, 2012

SasukeY6JUchiha wrote:
I dont feel like this is Playstation all star's at all...

It's not, the official rebranding is "Some Playstation and random multiplatform characters battle royale"

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 26 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2880 posts

Oct 6, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
"None of the top characters are in the game. "

really? I looked up top rated ps3 exclusives on metacritic and the first 5 were represented in the game. top rated of all time. they aren't big characters?

one character would really make a roster of "none of the top characters" complete?

Okay if you look on everyone's list the top five are usually Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Snake and someone like Kat.

Maybe I should have said top 3rd party characters.

If we're talking about fans' lists from years back before this game was even announced Snake, Cloud, Crash and Spyro were ALWAYS up there.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 26 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 26 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Oct 6, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

really? I looked up top rated ps3 exclusives on metacritic and the first 5 were represented in the game. top rated of all time. they aren't big characters?

one character would really make a roster of "none of the top characters" complete?

Your head is so far up SB's **bleep**.

We're not talking about one character here. We're talking about 5-6 characters that everyone is asking about, maybe even more.

Too bad no one even uses Drake in any of the videos from any expo for this game, that's how boring his character is compared to the others. He may be a star in Uncharted, but compared to Ratchet, Sly, Parappa, etc. he looks uber ordinary.

Also, having the top 5 PS3 games represented does not mean you can ignore the other IPs and games. Last time I checked, Raiden is not the titular character in MGS4. His role is even smaller than Otacon's, Liquid's, Naomi's, and Meryl's. How people like you think he represents MGS4 or MGS series is just beyond me.

Your argument is the worst. Oh look we have the top 5 PS3 games therefore, a game that has been heavily requested years and years before Nathan Drake was even created or conceptualized, should not be looked forward for characters that have long been gone. My goodness.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 26 (95 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 6, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

Okay if you look on everyone's list the top five are usually Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Snake and someone like Kat.

Maybe I should have said top 3rd party characters.

If we're talking about fans' lists from years back before this game was even announced Snake, Cloud, Crash and Spyro were ALWAYS up there.

well we now know that crash, spyro, and snake weren't in superbot's control.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 26 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 6, 2012

pringles4ever wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

Your head is so far up SB's **bleep**.

We're not talking about one character here. We're talking about 5-6 characters that everyone is asking about, maybe even more.

Too bad no one even uses Drake in any of the videos from any expo for this game, that's how boring his character is compared to the others. He may be a star in Uncharted, but compared to Ratchet, Sly, Parappa, etc. he looks uber ordinary.

Also, having the top 5 PS3 games represented does not mean you can ignore the other IPs and games. Last time I checked, Raiden is not the titular character in MGS4. His role is even smaller than Otacon's, Liquid's, Naomi's, and Meryl's. How people like you think he represents MGS4 or MGS series is just beyond me.

Your argument is the worst. Oh look we have the top 5 PS3 games therefore, a game that has been heavily requested years and years before Nathan Drake was even created or conceptualized, should not be looked forward for characters that have long been gone. My goodness.

lol

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 26 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Stop crying you annoying unreasonable irrational immature buttheads. There's no Spyro, no Crash, no Cloud and no Snake. If you don't like it then get of this forum and make a game where such charecters exist. Good luck with your meetings with Activision and Square Enix.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 26 (69 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 6, 2012
"None of the most requested characters are in the game"
are you stupid? Drake, Sackboy, Ratchet, Jak and Daxter, Kratos were requested just as much as crash or spyro but they were confirmed so noone posted threads about them being in the game.
This is relevant to my inetrest
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 26 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2880 posts

Oct 6, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Stop crying you annoying unreasonable irrational immature buttheads. There's no Spyro, no Crash, no Cloud and no Snake. If you don't like it then get of this forum and make a game where such charecters exist. Good luck with your meetings with Activision and Square Enix.

My complaint is pretty reasonable and rational. U mad? :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 26 (53 Views)
0 Likes