Think there was a thread made for this yesterday. And I think it's possible for an AC rep to appear in this game but i don't think they deserve to be. In my opinion that's only a small step up from the likes of batman and mario.
I'm glad you say your opinion, but I think you went way too overboard of comparing an AC reps chances to Batman and Mario. An AC rep can still have a chance with it's PS3 exclusives from the upcoming game and past games.
Yeah I was saying they had a chance. I just don't think they belong. And I didn't mean they are as unlikely as mario and batman. I was saying they're one step up. The way i see it is there are 5 types of characters:
1. Very Likely - Characters that have a long and close history with PS and have been influential to the brand (E.g. Crash)
2. Likely - 1st Party characters whose series' still have no rep (E.g. Chimera)
3. Possible - 3rd party characters that appear on all of the consoles (E.g. Ezio)
4. Unlikely - Characters who are exclusive to other consoles (E.g. Mario)
5. Very Unlikely - Characters who are mostly associated with another medium (Batman)
I personally think that as there are probably only a few spots left then only the 1st 2 should be let in.