Reply
Monster Hunter
Registered: 04/12/2011
Offline
33 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy freakin sucks

Nov 21, 2012

I have the same opinion of Big Daddy and Sweet Tooth.  They are much harder to use that Kratos/Dante, but they have an equally impressive payout.  It seems that anyone can use Kratos and get 1st or 2nd.  But when I see a beast of a player take a solid first as Big Daddy, I just want to step back and start clapping.  I'm trying to get good with Sweet Tooth, but he's a hard character to master.

Message 11 of 79 (426 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/20/2012
Offline
23 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy freakin sucks

Nov 21, 2012
I beg to differ. My buddy has made him his main character and he freakin owns with him! It pisses me off how often he wins with him. He's just like any other character. He's good if you know how to use him. Same goes for Donkey Kong.
Message 12 of 79 (424 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 04/12/2011
Offline
33 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy freakin sucks

Nov 21, 2012
I think people are just getting twitchy because Dante/Kratos/Raiden are easier to pick up and play, and then you get Big Daddy who takes more time. I prefer Dante and Drake (and when I get sick of losing I switch to Kratos, lol), but I really want to learn to use Sweet Tooth
Message 13 of 79 (419 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy freakin sucks

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Will be playing with Big Daddy and Sir Daniel because a lot of people say they suck. I love being the under dogs



I've been kicking lots of **bleep** with Dan lately. People just need to take their time and figure out some good setups.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 79 (408 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
889 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy freakin sucks

Nov 21, 2012
Sir dan doesn't suck I kill 2 people with his level 1 5 times and I've benn in like 6 matches won 4 lost to stock cause of kratos n another in a tag against a spammer radec n kratos
Message 15 of 79 (398 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy freakin sucks

Nov 21, 2012

Tmix1600 wrote:
Sir dan doesn't suck I kill 2 people with his level 1 5 times and I've benn in like 6 matches won 4 lost to stock cause of kratos n another in a tag against a spammer radec n kratos

I would REALLY like to know a good setup for his level one. I simply can't hit it with luck.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 79 (384 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/18/2010
Offline
13 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy freakin sucks

Nov 21, 2012

Big Daddy has armored moves so he won't get stunned when hit. His Level 1 is good. His level 2 is good. His level 3 is Ok. His level 1 takes practice is good reactions but its better than those just coming out straight because those are easier to avoid.

Check out my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/Vothsair
Message 17 of 79 (367 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/22/2012
Offline
518 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy freakin sucks

Nov 21, 2012
Big Daddy can kick serious **bleep** don't **bleep** off Mr B
Message 18 of 79 (364 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
367 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy freakin sucks

Nov 21, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

Tmix1600 wrote:
Sir dan doesn't suck I kill 2 people with his level 1 5 times and I've benn in like 6 matches won 4 lost to stock cause of kratos n another in a tag against a spammer radec n kratos

I would REALLY like to know a good setup for his level one. I simply can't hit it with luck.


Through some practicing, i've realized that getting people at the edge of the map works..

 

Box them in between you and the invisible wall and lay it on em

 

Message 19 of 79 (358 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy freakin sucks

Nov 21, 2012

DisturbedSavio wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

Tmix1600 wrote:
Sir dan doesn't suck I kill 2 people with his level 1 5 times and I've benn in like 6 matches won 4 lost to stock cause of kratos n another in a tag against a spammer radec n kratos

I would REALLY like to know a good setup for his level one. I simply can't hit it with luck.


Through some practicing, i've realized that getting people at the edge of the map works..

 

Box them in between you and the invisible wall and lay it on em

 


Now it says it's aimable, I don't think you can shoot it straight. So I'm guessing it can only be used as an anti-air (Upwards, diagonal) from what I gather. I'll try to use the wall, thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 79 (352 Views)
Reply
0 Likes