Sackboy
437 posts

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Stupid as usual, talking about Jak 1 and some other things that is not on topic. wow! Good job. Because Jak wasnt constantly tslking in Jak II, 3 and X right? Last time I checked SB are using the Jak from 3 which was always talking...

Oh now I'm stupid because I pointed to the game's roots where Jake became a real Playstation All Star?  All I'm gonna say in response is that it's really funny that you contradicted yourself in your own post. You state he's not always talking in Jak 3 to try to prove to me it's about the same as the original and then say SB took from Jak 3 where he's Always talking.... Hmmm... anyone else see the contradiction. How can a character be always talking and not talking very often?

Message 81 of 87 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 25, 2012
You say we don't know Jak. You clearly don't know **bleep** kuz you are a fanboy. J&D was my favorite game for ps2 so don't tell we don't know. Everyone disagrees with you and you still continue to think you are right. You will never survive in the real world if you think like that.
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 82 of 87 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
From what I've read, you have been a bit arrogant. No offense, but likening yourself to the creator(s) (because there are far more than one) is the most high and mighty line I've ever heard anyone say. On top of that, I've gone through the thread and you attack anyone who disagrees with you. It's almost like you refuse to be wrong or be the bad guy here, but your behavior and the constant praise you give yourself really makes you come off as an egotistical a-hole who swears by his own name and the name of his beloved Jak that he alone should be the final word with all things Jak.

Relax dudemanbro. It's just a game. You won't die if you're wrong about something and from what it sounds like, you haven't played Jak in the game (All-Stars) so as of now, you aren't really the be-all, end-all on all things Jak as they relate to All-Stars.

Well buddy your wrong.. Ive been the one getting attacked. When I first came here there was this 1 thread that I stated my opinions but then some ppl decided to just hate on Jak so I went on rampage but ether way yourr wrong. Ive been getting attacked. Everywhere I go about Jak ppl always comment negitive... And its funny coming from a guy with 22posts...

Btw it doesnt matter if I havent played the game yet. If thats his voice then their will be problems period. Voice for some weird reason you ppl cant get that it actually is important. Voice is actually more important then the OST. OST is SB choice but the voice is just not legit with us fans...

That high and mighty crap right there is exactly what I'm talking about. What does my post count have to do with anything if you're logically wrong? That's like saying I don't matter because I forgot to tie a shoe or something. Get your mouth off of your own nuts, and realize when you're attacking people. I was trying to help you understand where you're going wrong. By telling me that I'm wrong and that I don't know what I'm talking about, you proved my point that you don't know how to accept when you're wrong, and to be honest, you're only making yourself look worse. 

Back down bro, it's okay to take a step back and admit you were wrong. They weren't even talking about his voice, and to be honest, in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter. A true Jak fan would be happy to play him in this game, regardless of what he sounds like because they love the character, regardless of his voice. Superbot probably couldn't get the original VO, but that would be fine with a true fan of any game, because they still get to enjoy playing with a character that they love again. Somebody who gets caught up on that isn't really a fan, more like looking for something to complain about, i.e. being negative (the correct spelling for that word by the way), and aren't actively contributing to meaningful discussion on the boards. Just more pointless complaints about something in the game that's already set in stone and will not change, no matter how hard you cry.

BUT I DIGRESS, (no I'm not done), the point that EVERYONE is making is that you claimed to know a lot about Jak as it relates to how he plays in PSASBR. You then admitted that you didn't, and went on a rampage about something that had nothing to do with the active topic at hand.

THAT'S where you went wrong, and where you'll continue to go wrong until you take a step back, pay attention to the fact that you're attacking most of the people that are trying to help you, and go back to contributing to the boards like a sane and logical member of the internet society. No apologies needed, and for what's it's worth, there were in fact a few people that attacked you first. That doesn't mean that you need to lash out at everyone else dudemanbro.

And sorry for all the bolding. I really needed to emphasize certain points to make sure you truly understand that I am not trying to attack or offend you, but help you realize where and how you are wrong and losing the argument with increasing momentum.

Good day, good sir.

You know its funny how you said somethings that I said that I actually never said and you dont understand here so whatever. Im fine with his char and still getting the game but just like ME IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON STRESSING THIS PROBLEM SO OBVIOUSLY TIS IMPORTANT ENOUGH! Im tired of you ppl with less then 30 post coming here thinking you know it all and actually dont. And FYi half of the stuff you said you just twisted...

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 83 of 87 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Stupid as usual, talking about Jak 1 and some other things that is not on topic. wow! Good job. Because Jak wasnt constantly tslking in Jak II, 3 and X right? Last time I checked SB are using the Jak from 3 which was always talking...

Oh now I'm stupid because I pointed to the game's roots where Jake became a real Playstation All Star?  All I'm gonna say in response is that it's really funny that you contradicted yourself in your own post. You state he's not always talking in Jak 3 to try to prove to me it's about the same as the original and then say SB took from Jak 3 where he's Always talking.... Hmmm... anyone else see the contradiction. How can a character be always talking and not talking very often?

Your the one who said that. What is wrong with you. I always said that Jak was always talking in every Jak game after the first 1. Their taking the Jak from the games he talked in so what you said about Jak 1 was off topic. 

SOmeone also doesnt understand sarcasm lol...

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 84 of 87 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 25, 2012

You're still talking about my post count though, like it matters...

If I twisted everything then correct me. Debunk my logic. Point me to the links. You know the rules of the internet right? 

Where's your proof kid?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 85 of 87 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 25, 2012
but you are the only one who is flipping the **bleep** out about it. You said whenever you play as him you are going to mute the TV. Not everyone is happy with the voice but you are the only one making it sound like its the end of the world.
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 86 of 87 (70 Views)
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4145 posts

Sep 25, 2012

This thread has run its course and is now locked. Smiley Happy

space_cape!!

Message 87 of 87 (63 Views)
0 Likes