Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

It IS the same you idiot. Look. Is Jak some kind of deity you have to fap to every night or something? He's a video game character. He doesn't sleep with you. Get over it, get over yourself.


 

Btw you can get over yoursefl. Just know you will never understand and if your life was on it it would be in danger... Thats how wrong you are...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 71 of 87 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Your fans are idiots if they honestly believe demanding a company to change a VA is a good idea. Seppuku is the only solution, get to it.


 

See adding in things base on your own opinion. NO1 SAID DEMAND! Were just not satified with this.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 72 of 87 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

Does someone have a gun up to your head demanding that you moan and whine about this?

Message 73 of 87 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/20/2012
Offline
437 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

Obviously you have fans?!? What the **bleep** does that even mean??? Most people have found you extremely arrogant and if others didn't think so they'd stand up for you. and has anyone? no. That's because you're a stubborn little **bleep** that essentially worships Jak and can't accept when someone else has a point and is right when you arent. 

 

Game. Set. Match. I'll take my cake now please

 

Edited for profanity.

Message 74 of 87 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012
I know this kid is a idiot. Look a the 10 people who told him he was wrong and all he says "no you are wrong I am right" this kid is going to get nowhere in life
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 75 of 87 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Does someone have a gun up to your head demanding that you moan and whine about this?


 

Im done here and unscribing. Ppl who dont knoow Jak well at all will never understand that that is a main QUALITY THAT DEFINES HIS OVERALL CHAR! Do you know what that means! His voice is actually just as important as his gameplay because his voice actually is relevant to his powers, personaility and much more. IF you dont understand this then im truely done here...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 76 of 87 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/20/2012
Offline
437 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Does someone have a gun up to your head demanding that you moan and whine about this?


 

Im done here and unscribing. Ppl who dont knoow Jak well at all will never understand that that is a main QUALITY THAT DEFINES HIS OVERALL CHAR! Do you know what that means! His voice is actually just as important as his gameplay because his voice actually is relevant to his powers, personaility and much more. IF you dont understand this then im truely done here...

 

 

 

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that he had the exact same moves minus guns and dark eco in the original Jak and Daxter and there was NO voice there... Yeah... that voice really puts meaning to him doesn't it?

 

Message 77 of 87 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

Oh I understand but I'm not stupid enough to even ask that of SuperBot.

Message 78 of 87 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Does someone have a gun up to your head demanding that you moan and whine about this?


 

Im done here and unscribing. Ppl who dont knoow Jak well at all will never understand that that is a main QUALITY THAT DEFINES HIS OVERALL CHAR! Do you know what that means! His voice is actually just as important as his gameplay because his voice actually is relevant to his powers, personaility and much more. IF you dont understand this then im truely done here...

 

 

 

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that he had the exact same moves minus guns and dark eco in the original Jak and Daxter and there was NO voice there... Yeah... that voice really puts meaning to him doesn't it?

 


 

Stupid as usual, talking about Jak 1 and some other things that is not on topic. wow! Good job. Because Jak wasnt constantly tslking in Jak II, 3 and X right? Last time I checked SB are using the Jak from 3 which was always talking...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 79 of 87 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
759 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
From what I've read, you have been a bit arrogant. No offense, but likening yourself to the creator(s) (because there are far more than one) is the most high and mighty line I've ever heard anyone say. On top of that, I've gone through the thread and you attack anyone who disagrees with you. It's almost like you refuse to be wrong or be the bad guy here, but your behavior and the constant praise you give yourself really makes you come off as an egotistical a-hole who swears by his own name and the name of his beloved Jak that he alone should be the final word with all things Jak.

Relax dudemanbro. It's just a game. You won't die if you're wrong about something and from what it sounds like, you haven't played Jak in the game (All-Stars) so as of now, you aren't really the be-all, end-all on all things Jak as they relate to All-Stars.

 

Well buddy your wrong.. Ive been the one getting attacked. When I first came here there was this 1 thread that I stated my opinions but then some ppl decided to just hate on Jak so I went on rampage but ether way yourr wrong. Ive been getting attacked. Everywhere I go about Jak ppl always comment negitive... And its funny coming from a guy with 22posts...

 

Btw it doesnt matter if I havent played the game yet. If thats his voice then their will be problems period. Voice for some weird reason you ppl cant get that it actually is important. Voice is actually more important then the OST. OST is SB choice but the voice is just not legit with us fans...


That high and mighty crap right there is exactly what I'm talking about. What does my post count have to do with anything if you're logically wrong? That's like saying I don't matter because I forgot to tie a shoe or something. Get your mouth off of your own nuts, and realize when you're attacking people. I was trying to help you understand where you're going wrong. By telling me that I'm wrong and that I don't know what I'm talking about, you proved my point that you don't know how to accept when you're wrong, and to be honest, you're only making yourself look worse. 

 

Back down bro, it's okay to take a step back and admit you were wrong. They weren't even talking about his voice, and to be honest, in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter. A true Jak fan would be happy to play him in this game, regardless of what he sounds like because they love the character, regardless of his voice. Superbot probably couldn't get the original VO, but that would be fine with a true fan of any game, because they still get to enjoy playing with a character that they love again. Somebody who gets caught up on that isn't really a fan, more like looking for something to complain about, i.e. being negative (the correct spelling for that word by the way), and aren't actively contributing to meaningful discussion on the boards. Just more pointless complaints about something in the game that's already set in stone and will not change, no matter how hard you cry.

 

BUT I DIGRESS, (no I'm not done), the point that EVERYONE is making is that you claimed to know a lot about Jak as it relates to how he plays in PSASBR. You then admitted that you didn't, and went on a rampage about something that had nothing to do with the active topic at hand.

 

THAT'S where you went wrong, and where you'll continue to go wrong until you take a step back, pay attention to the fact that you're attacking most of the people that are trying to help you, and go back to contributing to the boards like a sane and logical member of the internet society. No apologies needed, and for what's it's worth, there were in fact a few people that attacked you first. That doesn't mean that you need to lash out at everyone else dudemanbro.

 


And sorry for all the bolding. I really needed to emphasize certain points to make sure you truly understand that I am not trying to attack or offend you, but help you realize where and how you are wrong and losing the argument with increasing momentum.

 

Good day, good sir.

_______________________________________________________________


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 80 of 87 (24 Views)