Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012
^how has it impacted it? Oh yes that's right it hasn't
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 61 of 87 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
^how has it impacted it? Oh yes that's right it hasn't

 

See guys this is the guy who always attacks me. Everywhere I go and talk about jak this guy is here to start. Im ignoring you because I know you just love to fight and are trying to get me banned.. So F you Smiley Happy

 

Ive learned my lesson from a troll like you...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 62 of 87 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

No, it effected his sound. It doesn't effect his hitbox. It doesn't effect how hard he hits. It doesn't effect how he 'plays'. It only effects an audio file representing his voice in THIS game. This isn't Jak 2. Get over it. Pretty much everyone here, right now, on this forum, thinks this issue is just plain nauseating. It won't effect him in the actual 'game' because half the time you're going to be listening to gunfire, slashing noises, and various other obstacles. If you're talking about win poses, that doesn't effect how he 'plays'. Its exactly like when you sobbed about him having his hand different in an attack. Nobody who matters cares.

 

I mean jeezus, I want Kat more than probably this entire forum. In Gravity Rush she speaks a made-up language which I expect would be translated into English. That, alone, is a MUCH bigger difference; and if we're gonna be talking fans of a series then sit'chyer butt down because Gravity Rush is my personal favorite game of the past five friggin' years. Combined. So, I'm not going to complain that Kats voice turns an entire language. I'll be glad she even made it into the game. I'm not spoiled enough to demand something so **bleep** irrelevant.

Message 63 of 87 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/20/2012
Offline
437 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

I've noticed now that you avoid questions a lot....

 

 

like here: 


BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
From what I've read, you have been a bit arrogant. No offense, but likening yourself to the creator(s) (because there are far more than one) is the most high and mighty line I've ever heard anyone say. On top of that, I've gone through the thread and you attack anyone who disagrees with you. It's almost like you refuse to be wrong or be the bad guy here, but your behavior and the constant praise you give yourself really makes you come off as an egotistical a-hole who swears by his own name and the name of his beloved Jak that he alone should be the final word with all things Jak.

Relax dudemanbro. It's just a game. You won't die if you're wrong about something and from what it sounds like, you haven't played Jak in the game (All-Stars) so as of now, you aren't really the be-all, end-all on all things Jak as they relate to All-Stars.

 

Well buddy your wrong.. Ive been the one getting attacked. When I first came here there was this 1 thread that I stated my opinions but then some ppl decided to just hate on Jak so I went on rampage but ether way yourr wrong. Ive been getting attacked. Everywhere I go about Jak ppl always comment negitive... And its funny coming from a guy with 22posts...


You don't even take into account that he's trying to find out if you have actually played as Jak in PSABR. have you?  Plus in my posts before you avoided my question of asking you if I was a true fan because it would make you wrong.  

 

 

On a different note... explain to me how a voice actually affects gameplay.  Does his voice affect how the punch hits? I will relate this to Ganondorf in Smash Bros.  His voice was changed drastically from melee to brawl.  A lot of people didn't like the voice change. Did it affect how he played? No sir.  Just please explain to me how it affects the actual gameplay

Message 64 of 87 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012
Have you not realized every time you post people hate on you? What first that say about who you are?
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 65 of 87 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012
first=does
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 66 of 87 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

No, it effected his sound. It doesn't effect his hitbox. It doesn't effect how hard he hits. It doesn't effect how he 'plays'. It only effects an audio file representing his voice in THIS game. This isn't Jak 2. Get over it. Pretty much everyone here, right now, on this forum, thinks this issue is just plain nauseating. It won't effect him in the actual 'game' because half the time you're going to be listening to gunfire, slashing noises, and various other obstacles. If you're talking about win poses, that doesn't effect how he 'plays'. Its exactly like when you sobbed about him having his hand different in an attack. Nobody who matters cares.

 

I mean jeezus, I want Kat more than probably this entire forum. In Gravity Rush she speaks a made-up language which I expect would be translated into English. That, alone, is a MUCH bigger difference; and if we're gonna be talking fans of a series then sit'chyer butt down because Gravity Rush is my personal favorite game of the past five friggin' years. Combined. So, I'm not going to complain that Kats voice turns an entire language. I'll be glad she even made it into the game. I'm not spoiled enough to demand something so **bleep** irrelevant.


 

Pointless talking to you. Not the same with Jak... sighs... Im not going to waste my breath anymore...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 67 of 87 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

It IS the same you idiot. Look. Is Jak some kind of deity you have to fap to every night or something? He's a video game character. He doesn't sleep with you. Get over it, get over yourself.

Message 68 of 87 (36 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

I've noticed now that you avoid questions a lot....

 

 

like here: 


BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
From what I've read, you have been a bit arrogant. No offense, but likening yourself to the creator(s) (because there are far more than one) is the most high and mighty line I've ever heard anyone say. On top of that, I've gone through the thread and you attack anyone who disagrees with you. It's almost like you refuse to be wrong or be the bad guy here, but your behavior and the constant praise you give yourself really makes you come off as an egotistical a-hole who swears by his own name and the name of his beloved Jak that he alone should be the final word with all things Jak.

Relax dudemanbro. It's just a game. You won't die if you're wrong about something and from what it sounds like, you haven't played Jak in the game (All-Stars) so as of now, you aren't really the be-all, end-all on all things Jak as they relate to All-Stars.

 

Well buddy your wrong.. Ive been the one getting attacked. When I first came here there was this 1 thread that I stated my opinions but then some ppl decided to just hate on Jak so I went on rampage but ether way yourr wrong. Ive been getting attacked. Everywhere I go about Jak ppl always comment negitive... And its funny coming from a guy with 22posts...


You don't even take into account that he's trying to find out if you have actually played as Jak in PSABR. have you?  Plus in my posts before you avoided my question of asking you if I was a true fan because it would make you wrong.  

 

 

On a different note... explain to me how a voice actually affects gameplay.  Does his voice affect how the punch hits? I will relate this to Ganondorf in Smash Bros.  His voice was changed drastically from melee to brawl.  A lot of people didn't like the voice change. Did it affect how he played? No sir.  Just please explain to me how it affects the actual gameplay


 

No im done. Im not going to continue to waste my breath. Im not only replying to multiple ppl(which is the reason i couldnt answer whay ever question you had). Ive already stated thing. And with certain ppl here lurking and waiting for mw to comment, ill just end it here saying some of you just dont understand. Obviously I got a whole bunch of fans who completely agree with me so thats my final answer.....

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 69 of 87 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

Your fans are idiots if they honestly believe demanding a company to change a VA is a good idea. Seppuku is the only solution, get to it.

Message 70 of 87 (26 Views)
0 Likes