Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

Oh my god... Dude who cares if he only has 28 posts. Ive probably got the least in this entire forum and it doesnt take an idiot to realise how stupidly you're acting. Man seriously, the world does not revolve around you

Please Respond
Message 51 of 87 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7034 posts

Sep 25, 2012

cj5293 wrote:

Oh my god... Dude who cares if he only has 28 posts. Ive probably got the least in this entire forum and it doesnt take an idiot to realise how stupidly you're acting. Man seriously, the world does not revolve around you

And here we go folks another one. **bleep** are you only complaning about me w hen theirs 2 other guys saying stuff. You only targetting me shows how immature you are. All of you are little friends of this stefan guy and its a shame. Im not the enemy here, im not the guy who started here. We had 1 person who read a post here who thought I was full of myself who was wrong then we had the stefan guy who decided to reply to my post thinking about something else when he misunderstood once again.... you guys are stupid and pathetic and blind seriously...

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 52 of 87 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Sep 25, 2012

I'm coming in as a bipartisan person here, and you can see I've been here before by my post count.

BlueDiamond: All these people are saying is that you can't give the accurate information these people want because you said it yourself that you haven't played as Jak in PSABR. This doesn't mean you don't have knowledge about them in regards to the Jak series. I have that exact same knowledge as well.  Also I'd just like to say that anyone saying they know the most about a certain topic like you did about Jak and Daxter is really egotistical and opinionated.  So I'll agree with whoever said "get over yourself" to you. I probably have the exact same knowledge of the games that you have and I'm not flaunting it.

Message 53 of 87 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7034 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

I'm coming in as a bipartisan person here, and you can see I've been here before by my post count.

BlueDiamond: All these people are saying is that you can't give the accurate information these people want because you said it yourself that you haven't played as Jak in PSABR. This doesn't mean you don't have knowledge about them in regards to the Jak series. I have that exact same knowledge as well.  Also I'd just like to say that anyone saying they know the most about a certain topic like you did about Jak and Daxter is really egotistical and opinionated.  So I'll agree with whoever said "get over yourself" to you. I probably have the exact same knowledge of the games that you have and I'm not flaunting it.

Well everything is not how it sounded. I wasnt ecxacting saying I knew the most about him as in the person. I meant it in that happy feeling playing around feeling but all jokes aside I doubt you know as much as me... And like I said ive been giving information about PSASBR and the game series itself... The best way I can out it is that, with all the knoweldge I know you would think im the game creator myself... lets just say that. This isnt my point to be the best. I just want ppl to know this so they could know who to question and ask for when it comes down to him, thats all. My purpose isnt to be better then everyone. 

Only time will tell.
Message 54 of 87 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Sep 25, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

I just want ppl to know this so they could know who to question and ask for when it comes down to him, thats all. My purpose isnt to be better then everyone. 

I understand that. but how you've responded to people in past threads as well as this one have made you seem as though you're trying to become the high power in regards to J&D. 

Also I'll just give you a tip for life in general (this kind of has to do with your posts in general): going around claiming that you are the best at something or more of a "true fan" of something than somebody else, no matter what it is in regards to, is going to get you attacked.  It comes off as extremely arrogant.  I've played through every game probably 3-4 times and have been dying for a Jak IV for many years now and I'm okay with how he is in the game voice, animations, appearance and all.  So am I no longer a true fan because his voice is fine to me?  The voice doesn't make the game. This is a fighting game, the addition of voices in general is already a luxury that superbot has awarded us with.  Okay I'm done. 

Message 55 of 87 (63 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7034 posts

Sep 25, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

I just want ppl to know this so they could know who to question and ask for when it comes down to him, thats all. My purpose isnt to be better then everyone. 

I understand that. but how you've responded to people in past threads as well as this one have made you seem as though you're trying to become the high power in regards to J&D. 

Also I'll just give you a tip for life in general (this kind of has to do with your posts in general): going around claiming that you are the best at something or more of a "true fan" of something than somebody else, no matter what it is in regards to, is going to get you attacked.  It comes off as extremely arrogant.  I've played through every game probably 3-4 times and have been dying for a Jak IV for many years now and I'm okay with how he is in the game voice, animations, appearance and all.  So am I no longer a true fan because his voice is fine to me?  The voice doesn't make the game. This is a fighting game, the addition of voices in general is already a luxury that superbot has awarded us with.  Okay I'm done. 

Um no... thats not what the problem was in other past threads...It doesnt matter if its a fighting game. Hes still talking period. Voice is important with Jak. Jak voice is what defines him in Jak II and throughout the series. Most ppl dont understand with jak his voice is important because its an important quality that defines him. His voice came from being torcherd and his voice defines him as a badass. SO with this new voice. its not that Jak who we know. Ppl think its just a normal voice change when its not... sighs so much. So wether its a fighting game or not we fans dont want to hear this messed up voice when we lose, or win or fighting during the game...

Only time will tell.
Message 56 of 87 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 25, 2012
From what I've read, you have been a bit arrogant. No offense, but likening yourself to the creator(s) (because there are far more than one) is the most high and mighty line I've ever heard anyone say. On top of that, I've gone through the thread and you attack anyone who disagrees with you. It's almost like you refuse to be wrong or be the bad guy here, but your behavior and the constant praise you give yourself really makes you come off as an egotistical a-hole who swears by his own name and the name of his beloved Jak that he alone should be the final word with all things Jak.

Relax dudemanbro. It's just a game. You won't die if you're wrong about something and from what it sounds like, you haven't played Jak in the game (All-Stars) so as of now, you aren't really the be-all, end-all on all things Jak as they relate to All-Stars.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 57 of 87 (48 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 25, 2012

When his voice actually impacts Playstation All-Stars in gameplay, you have my permission to cry.

Message 58 of 87 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7034 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
From what I've read, you have been a bit arrogant. No offense, but likening yourself to the creator(s) (because there are far more than one) is the most high and mighty line I've ever heard anyone say. On top of that, I've gone through the thread and you attack anyone who disagrees with you. It's almost like you refuse to be wrong or be the bad guy here, but your behavior and the constant praise you give yourself really makes you come off as an egotistical a-hole who swears by his own name and the name of his beloved Jak that he alone should be the final word with all things Jak.

Relax dudemanbro. It's just a game. You won't die if you're wrong about something and from what it sounds like, you haven't played Jak in the game (All-Stars) so as of now, you aren't really the be-all, end-all on all things Jak as they relate to All-Stars.

Well buddy your wrong.. Ive been the one getting attacked. When I first came here there was this 1 thread that I stated my opinions but then some ppl decided to just hate on Jak so I went on rampage but ether way yourr wrong. Ive been getting attacked. Everywhere I go about Jak ppl always comment negitive... And its funny coming from a guy with 22posts...

Btw it doesnt matter if I havent played the game yet. If thats his voice then their will be problems period. Voice for some weird reason you ppl cant get that it actually is important. Voice is actually more important then the OST. OST is SB choice but the voice is just not legit with us fans...

Only time will tell.
Message 59 of 87 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7034 posts

Sep 25, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

When his voice actually impacts Playstation All-Stars in gameplay, you have my permission to cry.

It already has. Im not the only person dissaspointed by this btw. Theres hundreds of ppl mad at this so if your only going to talk to me then that wont solve anything. The youtube video was blew up with dissaspointment...

Only time will tell.
Message 60 of 87 (41 Views)
0 Likes