Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012
Really? No one knows you? You have been posting on this blog about crap. Constantly about how jak is wrong and his voice is wrong. Only negativity spouts from your keyboard. So yes, I know what kind of poster you are. Instead of trying to be helpful on this post you go off on a rant about knowing everything about the character and disagreeing with anyone who doesn't. So stop, if you know the actual move set post it. If now get your knowledge of Jak and Daxter elsewhere.
Message 41 of 87 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Oh really? That's awesome. I didn't know it would come out before it. Definitely want to purchase it Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 87 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 25, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:
Really? No one knows you? You have been posting on this blog about crap. Constantly about how jak is wrong and his voice is wrong. Only negativity spouts from your keyboard. So yes, I know what kind of poster you are. Instead of trying to be helpful on this post you go off on a rant about knowing everything about the character and disagreeing with anyone who doesn't. So stop, if you know the actual move set post it. If now get your knowledge of Jak and Daxter elsewhere.

He only posts in Jak and Daxter threads too

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 43 of 87 (85 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 25, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:

Your a dummy and blind. I actually helped out a lot of ppl and made friends. Your a troll seriously. I dont even know you and you target me. I can get a few ppl to say I  helped them. Your pathetic as well...

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 44 of 87 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 25, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

sawao_yama wrote:

He only posts in Jak and Daxter threads too

Umm.. because im a fan so I will obviously post in that.. nothing else interest me unless its about Spyro and Resistance. Your a shame.. Since when I do I have to post in other topics to be a regular not fanboy poster...

Only time will tell.
Message 45 of 87 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Only people who agree with your idiocy. Someone clearly asked a question and you didn't answer it. We didn't ask who was knowledgable in jak and daxter. We asked about his move set as well as big daddy. So no you are not beinghelpful. I am done answering have fun conversating with yourself. 

Message 46 of 87 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 25, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:

Only people who agree with your idiocy. Someone clearly asked a question and you didn't answer it. We didn't ask who was knowledgable in jak and daxter. We asked about his move set as well as big daddy. So no you are not beinghelpful. I am done answering have fun conversating with yourself. 

Actually Idiot. I did answer the question twice and even gave advice idiot Smiley Happy

Only time will tell.
Message 47 of 87 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 25, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

sawao_yama wrote:

Actually Idiot. I did answer the question twice and even gave advice idiot Smiley Happy

24429457.jpg

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 48 of 87 (70 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Lol
Message 49 of 87 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 25, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:
Lol

Its funny how you only have 28 post here. Its obvious your not an official forum user so im pretty sure a friend referred you here to just thrash at me...

Only time will tell.
Message 50 of 87 (56 Views)
0 Likes