Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

How about tyou think before you comment ok? I was saying if anything about Jak just ask me because I know nothing of Bid Daddy. I just played BS2. Im tired of ppl coming at me like this, im just saying Ive known and been playing Jak for over a decade. I know most information a lot of ppl dont so I just decided to say im the best guy to answer anything about Jak. I know the smallest and biggest details...

How about you read before you comment next time? This thread is asking  the beta players if Jak is the same, NOBODY here is asking about the original games. 

I love how ppl like you dont understand. I was referring to the games and PSASBR.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 31 of 87 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 25, 2012
^i love how you always say we don't understand. That's really all you say. You are the one that doesn't understand
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 32 of 87 (102 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 25, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
^i love how you always say we don't understand. That's really all you say. You are the one that doesn't understand

Dont jump into this you have no idea whats going on. I fully understand and this guy doesn't know.. Honestly...

Only time will tell.
Message 33 of 87 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 25, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Dont jump into this you have no idea whats going on. I fully understand and this guy doesn't know.. Honestly...

Oh dont start this again. I read the whole **bleep** thread so dont tell me i dont know whats going on. Get over yourself.

Message 34 of 87 (90 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Don't worry everybody he is a troll. Who post crap posts constantly and just argues when nobody agrees with him. I played an updated build of the game but didn't get a chance to use him. I used spike though. He was awesome!
Message 35 of 87 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 25, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:
Don't worry everybody he is a troll. Who post crap posts constantly and just argues when nobody agrees with him. I played an updated build of the game but didn't get a chance to use him. I used spike though. He was awesome!

Yea he like to feed off other people anger. All this "no you dont understand" bull crap

Message 36 of 87 (86 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 25, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:

You dont even know me!

Only time will tell.
Message 37 of 87 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Yup I agree. So back on topic. Anyone know of his full move set?
Message 38 of 87 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 25, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:
Yup I agree. So back on topic. Anyone know of his full move set?

Not yet, but remember the Prima guide usually comeout b4 the game so you can take a look at that to figure out

Message 39 of 87 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 25, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Oh dont start this again. I read the whole **bleep** thread so dont tell me i dont know whats going on. Get over yourself.

Ok I swear to god on my life your just blind. This guy completed misunderstood me. And for you to just come at me, its just pathetic. You have a reading disorder. Everytime I argue with someone your always on their side just because of what we went through. You just like targetting me because you dont like me and Im getting tired of it. I know for a fact that this time I am the one who is innocent here.

Only time will tell.
Message 40 of 87 (75 Views)
0 Likes