Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/13/2012
Offline
1329 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 24, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

 

milomozaje wrote:

First I'd like to thank king huevos for telling us about the demo in Phoenix, second I'd like to see if you guys have any quetions about these two characters and I can already tell that this is going to be a great game. So if you have any questions fire away.


 

I should be the one here saying if anyone has questions about Jak & Daxter ask me lol since I know the most about them Smiley Happy


So you've played a beta build with them a lot more than anyone else?

Because that's what  this thread is about, not just Jak & Daxter knowledge

 

Message 21 of 87 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1789 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 24, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote: 

I should be the one here saying if anyone has questions about Jak & Daxter ask me lol since I know the most about them Smiley Happy


Wooow, get over yourself.    -___-

Message 22 of 87 (125 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 07/20/2012
Offline
437 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 24, 2012

This is probably a really weird question... but I swear I heard big daddy talk in his IGN "pro" video with Seth Killian. I was then very confused as those who play the game should know, all he does is... well moan and creek.  So the question is, is Big Daddy's "voice" the moans and stuff sort of like Sir Dan, or did they give him a voice?  I'll try to link the vid and show where I heard it

 

Message 23 of 87 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 24, 2012

op can you answer krushers question regarding the dive jump and uppercut move being the same button combo in all stars as in their original games? thank you i am kind of curious now to

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 24 of 87 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

 

milomozaje wrote:

First I'd like to thank king huevos for telling us about the demo in Phoenix, second I'd like to see if you guys have any quetions about these two characters and I can already tell that this is going to be a great game. So if you have any questions fire away.


 

I should be the one here saying if anyone has questions about Jak & Daxter ask me lol since I know the most about them Smiley Happy


So you've played a beta build with them a lot more than anyone else?

Because that's what  this thread is about, not just Jak & Daxter knowledge

 


 

How about tyou think before you comment ok? I was saying if anything about Jak just ask me because I know nothing of Bid Daddy. I just played BS2. Im tired of ppl coming at me like this, im just saying Ive known and been playing Jak for over a decade. I know most information a lot of ppl dont so I just decided to say im the best guy to answer anything about Jak. I know the smallest and biggest details...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 25 of 87 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

barker09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote: 

I should be the one here saying if anyone has questions about Jak & Daxter ask me lol since I know the most about them Smiley Happy


Wooow, get over yourself.    -___-


 

No get over yourself. Dont be jealous because I know a lot of information about something you dont. You didnt have to comment. 

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 26 of 87 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

op can you answer krushers question regarding the dive jump and uppercut move being the same button combo in all stars as in their original games? thank you i am kind of curious now to


 

I told you and everybody else. Nobody knows but the beta players and game designers... well have to wait for the beta or full game to find out...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 27 of 87 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
1609 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012
Odds are the melee attacks are exactly the same from the jak games cause if not then thats kinda stupid not to do that.
Message 28 of 87 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
Odds are the melee attacks are exactly the same from the jak games cause if not then thats kinda stupid not to do that.

 

You got to think its not stupid. Theres other chars in the game that comes into consideration. Just because Jak has a simple melee layout doesnt mean that it will be copied onto PSASBR. Other chars have their own melees to. So making other chars do different moves with Square would be selfish thats why I said we will have to see.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 29 of 87 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/10/2012
Offline
2388 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 25, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:


How about tyou think before you comment ok? I was saying if anything about Jak just ask me because I know nothing of Bid Daddy. I just played BS2. Im tired of ppl coming at me like this, im just saying Ive known and been playing Jak for over a decade. I know most information a lot of ppl dont so I just decided to say im the best guy to answer anything about Jak. I know the smallest and biggest details...


How about you read before you comment next time? This thread is asking  the beta players if Jak is the same, NOBODY here is asking about the original games. 

Message 30 of 87 (61 Views)
0 Likes