Reply
Sep 24 2012
By: milomozaje Monster Hunter 36 posts
Offline

Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

86 replies 612 views Edited Sep 24, 2012

First I'd like to thank king huevos for telling us about the demo in Phoenix, second I'd like to see if you guys have any quetions about these two characters and I can already tell that this is going to be a great game. So if you have any questions fire away.

Message 1 of 87 (612 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
191 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 24, 2012

Do you know if Jak can shoot rapid-fire when he does his spin move like in Jak II and 3?

Photobucket
Message 2 of 87 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
36 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 24, 2012
I dont think so but I wouldn't bet my life on it. Also in my opinion his spin moves are hard to use because after you hit someone it takes time to recover from it.
Message 3 of 87 (584 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
1424 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 24, 2012
Can big daddy gain ap fast?

also how are his combos.
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 4 of 87 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
36 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 24, 2012
So Big Daddy is just like how you play Bioshock, you stun someone with plasmids and then dash them. He gains AP ok but not as fast as Jak or Parrapa. Combo wise he has this move where he stomps and you can keep that going for a while. Also after he dashes he can do this move where he slams you to the ground and them plasmid them. So yeah he has got some good combos.
Message 5 of 87 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 24, 2012

taoxadasa wrote:

Do you know if Jak can shoot rapid-fire when he does his spin move like in Jak II and 3?


 

Yes Jak can do that wastelander combo move Smiley Happy

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 6 of 87 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 24, 2012

 

milomozaje wrote:

First I'd like to thank king huevos for telling us about the demo in Phoenix, second I'd like to see if you guys have any quetions about these two characters and I can already tell that this is going to be a great game. So if you have any questions fire away.


 

I should be the one here saying if anyone has questions about Jak & Daxter ask me lol since I know the most about them Smiley Happy

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 7 of 87 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
1609 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 24, 2012
In the jak games the buttons square and x makes him hit and jump hit. does he have that in this game? like i know he has the move but is it the exact same buttons like in the games
Message 8 of 87 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 24, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
In the jak games the buttons square and x makes him hit and jump hit. does he have that in this game? like i know he has the move but is it the exact same buttons like in the games

 

Acually that combo you mentioned is the punch and uppercut combo. Its hard to answer you question though because its not a J&D game so for now noone know the answer...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 9 of 87 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
1609 posts
 

Re: Big Daddy and Jak & Daxter Questions

Sep 24, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

krusher10 wrote:
In the jak games the buttons square and x makes him hit and jump hit. does he have that in this game? like i know he has the move but is it the exact same buttons like in the games

 

Acually that combo you mentioned is the punch and uppercut combo. Its hard to answer you question though because its not a J&D game so for now noone know the answer...


well its definitely in there. Go to 00:26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I95qNBgyypo&list=FLjpRrp53g_RIDAvqVMu4QKA&index=4&feature=plpp_video

Message 10 of 87 (464 Views)
0 Likes