Sep 5, 2012

Yeah I see what you're trying to say. 

Message 21 of 25 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Re: Big Boss Moveset!

Oct 14, 2012
I would totally use Snake if this is how he played!!
Message 22 of 25 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Wise fwom your gwave, thwead!

Anyway, i really like this a lot.  My favorite option for the level 2 is definately the human slingshot.  

The only thing i'm not sure about is his level 3.  A metal gear has the same attacks as sweet tooth's mecha-tooth and now (not that we knew this when this thread was made) emmett graves' level 3 is a mech with a machine gun.  So i thought of an alternate level 3 for big boss:

EVA rides up on her motorcycle and says "hop on!"  Snake jumps on the back of the motorcycle, wielding the scorpion light machine gun like he did in the games.  This super requires only the control sticks.  The left stick moves the motorcycle around and pushing the control stick up causes it to launch in the air.  The right stick is the scorpion.  Holding the control stick in a direction causes snake to shoot in that direction, meaning snake has a full 360 range of fire.  After the end of the super, snake jumps off of the motorcycle and EVA drives away shouting, "see ya!"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 25 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Wow, those were the exact same supers I thought of too. (For Level 2 Iwas thinking what you put as alternate, the human slingshot, which would be similar to Dark Jak's Dark Bomb).

It would be really cool if his animation for his level 1 included a hold up with the Bannana before strapping on the Fulton device.

For Down Circle I think it would be better if he just set down a Box Bomb.

NS.png

Message 24 of 25 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I really love this!  I've been playing peace walker hd and i want him in allstars so bad!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 25 (63 Views)