Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Re: Beta sucks

Sep 18, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Ummm you dont need an HD TV something is up call superbot ask them about it, or tweet them.  Trust me HD is not an issue.

I'm guessing this too. Most of my PS3 games were playable in SD, so it'd be weird to not support SD quality.

Message 21 of 29 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Ishak125 wrote:

rdrusty54 wrote:

Don't you think its a little ridiculous to cancel a pre order because the beta doesn't support SD. I'm sure the full release will support SD. If you're excited for the game then you should get it. Don't base your judgment on something that isn't meant to be played by anyone anyway.

i was gonna cancel it if it didnt support sd tvs. If it does then i'm fine. And yea i'm not spoiled by my parents like most of you i have to actually spend my own money to buy a tv. 

Hey like I said I think something us wrong on your end because I AM in fact playin in SD and yes SD sucks horribly but I don't think its right to assume everyone wake is spoiled just because they have the resources to juggle business and their habits like myself. I may had to have had to Pawn my TV but I will get it back soon I find ways to support my gaming habits because its important to to me. Its what we all do. Some do in fact have mummys and duddys to shell out though it isn't right to assume everyone does in fact have the funds to get HD TV especially for one game. In reality it wont be for one game unless you literally only own one gangs it would make your overall gaming experience allot better and TV viewing and features like HDMI sync. I mean I see the point if you can buy this game beans new you can get a cheap TV I think. Its a matter of preference at this point then. This is my point two oh. I could be wrong.
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 22 of 29 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 18, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Who owns a PS3 and doesn't have an HDTV? Just asking. That's like making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with only the bread.

I for one don't HD should be a luxury not a neccesity to play some games, now wonder if it will cause problems for me when it is released. My tx doesn't even have any actual tv on it all it is is games

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 23 of 29 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

Ishak125 wrote:

Cant play it beacuse i dont have an hd tv. **bleep** you superbot. Why invite me if you arent gonna let me play? If this is the case for the full game they have just lost a pre order from me. I'm not blowing out my cash on an hd tv JUST to play this game

Why cant I watch Avatar the movie on my VCR! I have a TV but no DVD player, Im not spending money on a dvd player JUST to watch a movie. Oh well guess I cant watch the movie then..  =P
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 24 of 29 (131 Views)
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 18, 2012

I hopw you're joking... if you can't afford a HD TV, then a PS3 was horribly irresponsible purchase...

Message 25 of 29 (119 Views)
Wastelander
561 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

I hopw you're joking... if you can't afford a HD TV, then a PS3 was horribly irresponsible purchase...

oh do shut the **bleep** up please. You have no **bleep** idea the circumstances i got the ps3 on. You need to get off your **bleep** high horse and understand that not all people have the same **bleep** privelages you do.

Message 26 of 29 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Sep 18, 2012
Really mature of you to start a topic by saying **bleep** Superbot because you don't own an HDTV...
Message 27 of 29 (107 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 18, 2012
Ps3 on a don't tv is the best combo
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 28 of 29 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4145 posts