I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Re: Beta only for America?

Oct 24, 2012

achus93again wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Nope not yet I guess all we can do is hope and wait they didn't forget us Smiley Sad

NL and GER are big countries.
I cant believe its up in Indonesia and not up there!

i know,

i mean, i thought it would be up in the rest of the world if its up in indonesia...

Are you PAL or NTSC region?

Message 21 of 39 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

No I don't think it's any different from the other stores. I am from NL and I don't have the beta yet either.

So,EU store hasnt got the beta yet?

That seems to be the case, just checked the Store and there's no sing of it anywhere. (Finland)

But seriously, I'm getting pretty **bleep** off here. Did Sony mean that the beta will hit the Store in - let's say - a couple of minutes before the day turns to Thursday? When someone says that a game will be available in one day, I'd assume you'd get time to actually play it on the same day  =(

Message 22 of 39 (132 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 24, 2012

FinnOtaku wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

No I don't think it's any different from the other stores. I am from NL and I don't have the beta yet either.

So,EU store hasnt got the beta yet?

That seems to be the case, just checked the Store and there's no sing of it anywhere. (Finland)

But seriously, I'm getting pretty **bleep** off here. Did Sony mean that the beta will hit the Store in - let's say - a couple of minutes before the day turns to Thursday? When someone says that a game will be available in one day, I'd assume you'd get time to actually play it on the same day  =(

I think so too.Probably they are not done with the PAL SD yet?

Message 23 of 39 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Nope not yet I guess all we can do is hope and wait they didn't forget us Smiley Sad

NL and GER are big countries.
I cant believe its up in Indonesia and not up there!

i know,

i mean, i thought it would be up in the rest of the world if its up in indonesia...

Are you PAL or NTSC region?

i dunno, after i got a ps3, i never cared about that anymore (i purposely forgot it)

Play For Fun!
Message 24 of 39 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Oct 24, 2012
It's irritating, being treated a bit like second class gamers at the moment. Still the store usually updates between 3PM-7PM in the UK so they still have 2 more hours.
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 25 of 39 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Oct 24, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:
It's irritating, being treated a bit like second class gamers at the moment. Still the store usually updates between 3PM-7PM in the UK so they still have 2 more hours.

True, EU always gets treated like horse **bleep** compared to other continents. Perhaps they're just idiots (the people running SONY EU)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 39 (114 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

True, EU always gets treated like horse **bleep** compared to other continents. Perhaps they're just idiots (the people running SONY EU)

They are busy with playing SSB on Wii. Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 39 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Dont think Americans and Japanese developers like EU very much. In about 2 hours it is thursday. No release of playstation allstars yet. I think EU will get open beta on friday. [Norway]

Message 28 of 39 (85 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I checked yesterday late at night if the beta was up and nothing (i live in Portugal).

I'm at work and i was wondering if it's out by now in EU?

Message 29 of 39 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Just checked the Store, the beta is finally visible there under the category Games (not Demos).

BUT, for some reason, it still thinks it's for PlayStation Plus members only, so it didn't allow me to download it. But I'd say it's safe to assume that we Europeans will finally get to try out this game today

Message 30 of 39 (28 Views)
0 Likes