Oct 24 2012
By: TheLilMartian First Son 6 posts

Beta Problems

3 replies 55 views Edited Oct 24, 2012

I'm sure most of you probably know about some of these things, please don't flame me. But I wanna get this out there incase some don't know, I guess. It is just a beta project, I get it but yeah.

1-I chose Kratos and it gave me Fat Princess. This has only happened once with me, though I know more people are having trouble with this.

2-I'll be half way across the stage from somebody and they'll grab me

3-Sly Cooper and Radec's Level 3 Supers are way off, they'll kill me and not even be aiming anywhere near me

4-I hate Radec trolls.... =P lol

5-(I think this one may be because I was playing with someone who had a Vita) But a Radec player disappeared mid-match but both me and the Vita user could still see his gun. He hadn't left the session though, he just went invisible and neither of us could attack him...

So yeah, I am glad they're taking the time to release this beta now so we don't have as much stuff going down when the game comes out... Number four is kind of a joke. . . But seriously, quit spamming the sniper, guys xD

Message 1 of 4 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Re: Beta Problems

Oct 24, 2012

It's a Beta

Photobucket
Message 2 of 4 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Oct 24, 2012

(1) That has happened to me too as well. Two times I remember.

(2) Never happened to me. But yeah, that's a problem.

(3) Yup, sometimes I dodge & it wouldn't work. Probably small lag that makes it happen.

(5) Same & has happened to other too. You can't attack him, but the others can.

(4) Classic. I know. I have small list of Radec's now. Tracking them to see how many are there, however, there are too many. But recently, someone's Sly Cooper's Level 1 Super gave a Forum Member (revenger_cm on the mic) of this Forum some heavy time & then the user ragequit. After a few Radec's, I get something entirely new. The game surprises me every time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 3 of 4 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 24, 2012
1 is a pretty well know issue I'm sure they are going to fix it.
2 is probably just lag
3 they have pretty big radius for kills, you don't have to be spot on to kill with them. Try it out they're really good (ig its really far off it might be lag)
4 lol I love radec spammers its so easy to destroy them because they have no idea how to play. I just target them and they have no chance unless they do something else
5 radec level 1 super aiming reticule stating is also a known issue, they'll fix it don't worry

Message 4 of 4 (44 Views)
0 Likes