Sep 11 2012
By: killedbyaspork I Only Post Everything 1005 posts

Beta Postponed

10 replies 509 views Edited Sep 11, 2012

Beta postponed for a week. If you're in, you will have gotten an email already.
 From Facebook
"For the limited beta set to begin 11 September, people who are able to participate will have gotten an email already. If you did not get one, you were not selected to participate. With that said, this is a limited beta for specific testing purposes and subject to date changes. This latest phase has been postponed for a week. Sorry about any confusion and/or inconvenience."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 1 of 11 (509 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Re: Beta Postponed

Sep 11, 2012

I wonder if anyone has gotton an email yet

Message 2 of 11 (486 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Teyachi wrote:

I wonder if anyone has gotton an email yet

yesw, becouse, even if y didnt get one, there should be some spamming their happnines.

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 3 of 11 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 12, 2012
Hmm doesn't seem like they have sent them out yet. Or nobody on the forum got one

Message 4 of 11 (417 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Sep 12, 2012

when they said "if your in, your in" was that a mistake or is that still true

Message 5 of 11 (400 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Well I believe someone said that the "If you're in, you're in" response was on twitter, and I don't see it there anymore. Also this is for the EU, theres like a 7-8 hour delay to England from where I am, so most people are probably asleep right now, so if anyone did we might know tomorrow. But they won't be playing till next week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Message 6 of 11 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 12, 2012
Im fear for me getting to play the beta even though i already have the private beta.
Message 7 of 11 (325 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 12, 2012

They have said the beta isn't over and there will be another stage to it. So don't worry too much.

Message 8 of 11 (315 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 12, 2012

"There was a beta scheduled to begin 11 Sep for the EU region but it has been delayed one week. NA will continue soon, but no firm date yet." - Superbots twitter.

Message 9 of 11 (283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Is there any way to get the beta if you didnt sign up, cuz like at first i wasnt really mad i couldnt get it because it was coming out next month but it got pushed back another month and now i have to wait a really long time. It's just too much. Please let me get the beta somehow.

Message 10 of 11 (251 Views)
0 Likes