First Son
4 posts

Re: [Beta] Feedback to Superbot

Sep 24, 2012

Every once in a whileKronos will use a level 3 super and he will appear in that form but will have his normal skillset  and will have both his big sword and his chains going at the same time.  He is unable to get kills like this.  Also party invites seem to not work as well between ps vita and ps3.  From what I've done it works fine from ps vita to ps vita.  Thanks superbot and bluepoint.

Message 41 of 45 (69 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 27, 2012

I've been playing both the Vita and PS3 versions of the beta, and have really loved it.  I can't wait till the full game comes out

However, there are some issues I've had with it...

Techinical Issues:
1.  Network loss (could just be due to beta server, but I don't know)
2.  Sometimes, i will not respawn until either another player gets superd, or it simply takes much longer to respawn.

Character Issues: (note: these are mostly just the player, but still...)
1.  Sly's ability to cloak.  I've had multiple games where Sly is invisible the entire time, and I can't tell where they are.  I like the idea of Sly using invisiblility, but maybe it can be timed?
2.  Kratos is overpowered.  He has long, short, middle ranged attacks, all of which are extremely powerful.  Also, (could just be my opinion) I think his level 3 super should be shorter.  perhaps more like Fat Princess' chicken super?

3.  Players spamming Radec's sniper attack (forward triangle I think)  this attack can hit across the entire stage, and when spammed, players get super's right away.

Either way, I love the game, and I can't wait till the full game comes out.

I can't wait to play as sackboy.

Message 42 of 45 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 29, 2012

I ran into one pretty annoying one on the Vita version.

When you finish a match and go back to the character select screen, your previous selected character is not retained.

It seems to pickup the character of "Player 1" no matter what. So after every game I have to go select my character again.

Overall the Character Select was pretty clumsy on it anyway. Too many windows and too many "clicks" just to pick a character.

I'm really having fun with the BETA on both the PS3 and Vita. I hadn't planned on getting the game but now it seems like a pickup to me.

Thanks for the BETA sony

Message 43 of 45 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Oct 29, 2012
jeez who revived this old dead thread from beta 1?

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 44 of 45 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Mel gibson did.

Message 45 of 45 (19 Views)
0 Likes