Sackboy
558 posts

Re: [Beta] Feedback to Superbot

Aug 10, 2012
This is not a glitch but maybe a suggestion, when your playing agaisnt more of the same characters (for example you decided to pick Sly, and start the match you watch everyones intro and notice there three more Sly's) At the beginning i felt ... Lost. I think that when the real deal comes out it would be great that (if for some miracle ppl dont skip the intros) your PSN ID shows up somewhere so u can say "hey! im the white Sly!" as for other bugs, ive seen the lvl 3 super kills pol and they dont respawn back. but ill have to play more and see what i can see to help out!

Message 31 of 45 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
682 posts

Aug 10, 2012
Well one time radec completely froze up and wouldn't move until he was killed. Also, seriously they need to add your score next to your name or something because the guessing game isn't fun.

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Message 32 of 45 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2012

Got the BETA around a week ago and I have to say that I do love the game and can not wait until the full game is out. I've played as every character and the only two I personally do not enjoy playing as is Kratos and Radec. Radec can get out of hand when playing against as well. But really there are no cheap characters, you just have to learn how to handle them (except for Juggernaut in Twisted Metal, that's pretty cheap online ). As for glitches, I have encountered a few but I figured that they would of fixed them by now since this BETA is more for online testing rather than gameplay. 

Glitches:

1. Sly's 3rd super's camera remains as the main game camera after super ends.

2. Not respawing after a 3rd super.

3. Textures being odd, like a part of Sly went across the whole screen and kept stretching out like that the whole match.

4. Super moves completely missing when clearly the person was right there ( I am not trying to blame the game for my mistakes ).

5. Not being able to pick up items.

6. Score screen shows everybody losing, or wrong people winning (character expression).

7. Invisible characters in the score screen.

8. Network connection, the usual.

9. Characters randomly teleporting here and there. I usually teleport right into Radecs stupid sniper even when I clearly jumped over. 

10. Overall lag when it comes to moves and supers.

11. Game menu only plays music at first boot, never again after the first match.

The only thing I can suggest gameplay wise after playing this BETA is that I think you should still be able to hit somebody with a super even if they are down on the ground ( when they are most vulnerable ). I mean I have to say I've wasted 7 or 8 supers trying to get somebody only to find out that they can not be hit while they are down. Any one else agree? I mean I understand not being able to hit them normally while they are down, but a super has to make an exception.

Other than that, love the game. I have to preorder as soon as I can.

Message 33 of 45 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2012

UnleashedMonkey wrote:
Well one time radec completely froze up and wouldn't move until he was killed. Also, seriously they need to add your score next to your name or something because the guessing game isn't fun.

Maybe a little crown on top of the current winner's icon? It would seriously amp up the competition. Everyone would be like "AW GOTTA GET THAT GUY" and then that guy would be like "AW CR*P". It'd be kinda like how I feel whenever I play a racing game and I'm in first, especially when I play Mario Kart.. Blue shells man. But yeah, the crown could work if they want to keep it simple rather than having score, or they could do both? I'd suggest the crown from the original Little Big Planet, the one you get exclusively for making an awesome level.

Message 34 of 45 (94 Views)
Survivor
2388 posts

Aug 10, 2012
They will show the score in other modes. The only reason they dont show it in timed is so that everyone just keeps fighting and not running away.
Message 35 of 45 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Aug 10, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:
They will show the score in other modes. The only reason they dont show it in timed is so that everyone just keeps fighting and not running away.

That is a good point.

Message 36 of 45 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 10, 2012

i just had a glitch where sweet tooth became giant sweet tooth instead of mecha tooth for his level 3 0_o

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 37 of 45 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

i just had a glitch where sweet tooth became giant sweet tooth instead of mecha tooth for his level 3 0_o

Never heard of that.. Or seen it.

Also, updated my list of glitches. I think there are more.

Glitches:

1. Sly's 3rd super's camera remains as the main game camera after super ends.

2. Not respawing after a 3rd super.

3. Textures being odd, like a part of Sly went across the whole screen and kept stretching out like that the whole match.

4. Super moves completely missing when clearly the person was right there ( I am not trying to blame the game for my mistakes ).

5. Not being able to pick up items.

6. Score screen shows everybody losing, or wrong people winning (character expression).

7. Invisible characters in the score screen.

8. Network connection, the usual.

9. Characters randomly teleporting here and there. I usually teleport right into Radecs stupid sniper even when I clearly jumped over. 

10. Overall lag when it comes to moves and supers.

11. Game menu only plays music at first boot, never again after the first match.

o

Message 38 of 45 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 10, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

Never heard of that.. Or seen it.

Also, updated my list of glitches. I think there are more.

the super cutscene started and then skipped then sweet tooth was a lot bigger he was also still using his normal attacks it was really strange

there was another wierd glitch i was playing a match with 3 other kratos and when the third player was killed he never resurrected every once and awhile players on the screen would just die and the kratos that never resurrected was the one who won

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 39 of 45 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Superbot I would love tosee more variety in what thcharacters do at thebeginning and end of each fight.  You know what else would be cool is if you could take a picture of yourself and have that as your player icon instead of it just being your psn name and the picture of your fighter.  Thanks for the beta.

Message 40 of 45 (52 Views)
0 Likes