Oct 21 2012
By: arrownoir Uncharted Territory 1693 posts

Beta Feedback Thread

2 replies 63 views Edited Oct 21, 2012

I've been meaning to post this for some time now, but whatever

So, Balancing, Tweaks,UI Design, Lobby and whatever else that's relevant (I've been having a blast thus far)

"Connection's the apparent problem, so that doesn't need to be repeated"

my bullet points so far are these

*Lobby: I don't think it's a good idea going into matches blind, as in not knowing who your opponents are before hand

We should have the option to switch out characters before the game starts to counter your opponents combatants

If you so choose e.g. You select Kratos, but there are already 3 of them (maybe it's me, but I'm not a fan of fighting                       _            against identical opponents in the same match, not enough variety)

*In-Game: It's still hard to keep track of my character (especially when there are 3 other PaRappas running about. SB should

probably do away with Player indicators above everyone's head, and should just show the Player's (Unless you're

playing local MP) It's unneeded and confusing

It's all I've got so far. Feeback Away!!!

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 1 of 3 (63 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Re: Beta Feedback Thread

Oct 21, 2012

I totally agree with all your tweaks.

Lobby: ----- I would add that you should stay in the same group of people after a game instead of having to go through the process of connecting for every match.

Balancing: ------  Also I feel like certain level 1's need balancing. Sly coopers can kill 3 if done right where paragraphs is a challenge to get even 1 kill.

Tutorial: ----- Add one for each character. Its too hard to figure out someone's move set when your getting smacked around whilly nilly

Character Specific: ----- Parappa's "Boombox" gives out so little "ap" that its simply not worth it. It makes it so when I see someone using it I just kinda go "eh he won't get much". I think it should be a better "trap setter" to make opponents come to you.

Character Specific: ----- Fat Princess's Level 1 is reeeeally easy to cancel out. All it takes is a punch and it takes literally no timing

Glitching: ----- Losing my match connection has been happening a lot. I don't know what needs to be done to fix it.

Praise: ----- This beta has blown my expectations out of the water! Other than these kinks it is literally PERFECT. Way to go SB!

Dunno how to make a Signature picture....
Message 2 of 3 (56 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Re: Beta Feedback Thread

Oct 21, 2012

Oh and the "Selects a different character than you did" glitch

Dunno how to make a Signature picture....
Message 3 of 3 (51 Views)
0 Likes