Oct 31 2012
By: raidenraccoon Splicer 54 posts

Beta Bugs I've noticed

2 replies 82 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

Couldn't find the proper thread to report these bugs, if anyone can link me to said thread it would be highly appreciated

FFA

-on respawn, other players remain invincible for a couple of minutes. Rather unpleasant as I can't hit them, but they can hit me

2v2

-Sometimes immediately after respawning (while flashing/invincible) other players can attack me. This is rare, but it has happened at least 3 times

Both (2v2 & FFA)

-More often then not, somehow one player (at the least) doesn't make it into the match, yet they show up during the score screen.

-During the previous bug, the opposing player takes longer than normal to respawn. About 30 seconds is the highest I counted

Message 1 of 3 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Re: Beta Bugs I've noticed

Oct 31, 2012
BTW, the first bug you mentioned will happen when someone in the match quits during or before the match

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 2 of 3 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
61 posts

Re: Beta Bugs I've noticed

Nov 2, 2012

the first and third bug happen 2 me all the time....the third one where players only show up at the score screen with kills happens 2 me almost every game.....but this beta is 2 months old so it should b fixed easily by the time the full version comes out on the 20th

Message 3 of 3 (54 Views)
0 Likes