Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Re: Beta Balance went to hell!

Oct 27, 2012

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

You should stop. For your own good.. You're coming off as a raging, arrogant, unskilled, idiotic, crybaby. I have played you a few times and I really don't think you're one of the best of the best either, just calm down and wait for the game to come out before making ridiculous claims like that.

ROFL hey you're that side+triangle spammer.

Message 31 of 38 (91 Views)
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Oct 27, 2012

I am one of those Sly players who likes to turn invisible during Kratos' lvl3. There, I admit it.

HOWEVER, I have still been caught by Kratos while doing this. It's not impossible. Evidently, the Kratos player paid close attention to me beforehand and was smart to catch me. Maybe you should do the same as that guy?

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 32 of 38 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Bobthepetferret wrote:

I am one of those Sly players who likes to turn invisible during Kratos' lvl3. There, I admit it.

HOWEVER, I have still been caught by Kratos while doing this. It's not impossible. Evidently, the Kratos player paid close attention to me beforehand and was smart to catch me. Maybe you should do the same as that guy?

There is nothing wrong with that it is how you play as sly.  If the kratos is smart he will use his beam and that is nearly garunteed to get you.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 33 of 38 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Oct 27, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Bobthepetferret wrote:

There is nothing wrong with that it is how you play as sly.  If the kratos is smart he will use his beam and that is nearly garunteed to get you.

My "there, I admit it" was more sarcastic in tone in response to the way the OP seems to think it's crime for people to do this Smiley Tongue

I'm genuinely not ashamed of doing it. I love doing it! Smiley Very Happy

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 34 of 38 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Bobthepetferret wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

Bobthepetferret wrote:

My "there, I admit it" was more sarcastic in tone in response to the way the OP seems to think it's crime for people to do this Smiley Tongue

I'm genuinely not ashamed of doing it. I love doing it! Smiley Very Happy

Ohhh lol ok tyhen, more power to ya! 

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 35 of 38 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Oct 27, 2012

The only problem I have with the beta is how quickly Kratos gains AP. Other than that I'm fine with it.

I know a lot of people are complaining about Sly's invisibility, but at the end of the day it's extremely crutchy. 

Message 36 of 38 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Usually the best way to know a character is to play the character itself. Once you get a good idea where your sly is, you'll know the others.
Message 37 of 38 (51 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Sly's invisblelity is the only reason hes balanced. He would be UP without it
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 38 of 38 (42 Views)