Splicer
42 posts

Re: Beta Balance went to hell!

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

I don't think there are enough people backing you in this for it to really go anywhere :-\

I understand the frustration. My friends hate playing Sly cause he runs circles on them. But then I come in and kick Sly's **bleep** and go back to what I was doing (normally spamming my combo for meter Smiley Tongue) That glitch that forces you to play different characters than the one you selected happened yesterday in the middle of our steak (match 10 to be exact) and I got stuck with Sly. Honestly, if anything I feel like he's more underpowered. Even then, I think this game is really balanced. I think you're just really a frustrated Sweet Tooth player.

Message 11 of 38 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 26, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
'they should not have the chance of hitting because they are slower and less skilled than me.'

lol.

it's the truth, i'm one of the best player from the beta right now (facts are facts and scores prove it). When the game releases and it's balance i would like to play against clockwork. I still use the chain grab with Kratos to another Kratos one second b4 and i still get hit by the SAME MOVE. I'm not playing online at all except if its 2v2 with my cousin, but most of the time i will be playing offline with the hardest AI difficulty (Hope they are really hard) and have some fun with different game modes and settings. If the online LAGS like this beta or even more because of more ppl playing then that's another reason.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 12 of 38 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Sly's stealth is easy to spot unless you're in FFA where there's too much going on, and his lvl1 is pretty hit-or-miss. It's got good range, but only a tiny bit more than Fat Princess and Kratos's. Not really much of an issue here
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 13 of 38 (124 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Oct 26, 2012

According to you 4/6 characters are perfect, one is a little underwhelming, and the last you can't stand because you don't know how to deal with him? That sounds like pretty promising balance to me, maybe you should adapt your playstyle a bit before calling for the nerf bat. According to most people the balance is far from "went to hell."

Message 14 of 38 (123 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 26, 2012

TalarioSpada wrote:

I don't think there are enough people backing you in this for it to really go anywhere :-\

I understand the frustration. My friends hate playing Sly cause he runs circles on them. But then I come in and kick Sly's **bleep** and go back to what I was doing (normally spamming my combo for meter Smiley Tongue) That glitch that forces you to play different characters than the one you selected happened yesterday in the middle of our steak (match 10 to be exact) and I got stuck with Sly. Honestly, if anything I feel like he's more underpowered. Even then, I think this game is really balanced. I think you're just really a frustrated Sweet Tooth player.

It will go somewhere as Superbot knows already, LA beatdown best character: Raiden, Kratos. They are some great players in the developers so we can expect that from them. I use Kratos, Sweet Tooth and Radec right now.

Message 15 of 38 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
42 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Big scores huh?

Geeze man. Why are you making unproveable claims? Especially in claim that you're 'one  of the best'. We'll know who the best are when this game comes out and we play in tournaments. Live gameplay, I can promise, is gonna be completely different. Though even though I have crappy internet, I still run the game relatively well for the most part (1/8 or so matches lags out). Point is it still won't be the same as live gameplay.

Message 16 of 38 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Oct 26, 2012
ARE YOU SERIOUS -.- Kratos level three is the bane of slys exsitence. Just jump and press O for his homeing attack. Simple as that! No one needs to be nerfed. Wait for the full game and then complain. Besides Omar said the build we are playing is 3 months old.
Message 17 of 38 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 26, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

According to you 4/6 characters are perfect, one is a little underwhelming, and the last you can't stand because you don't know how to deal with him? That sounds like pretty promising balance to me, maybe you should adapt your playstyle a bit before calling for the nerf bat. According to most people the balance is far from "went to hell."

i know how to deal with it gosh! I'm better than you COS lol... anyways, so the lvl 1 is really annoying when you stealth and don't know where he is, my cousin has a very bad quality TV so that's another thing, he is REALLY hard to spot for him. What i think it should be done it's that Sly stealth should not be longer than 3 seconds and then it takes 3 seconds to recharge again. That doesn't sound underpowered or overpowered. 

Message 18 of 38 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 26, 2012
if you look closely enough you can see slys outline i never lose track of an invisible sly
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 19 of 38 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 26, 2012

TalarioSpada wrote:

Big scores huh?

Geeze man. Why are you making unproveable claims? Especially in claim that you're 'one  of the best'. We'll know who the best are when this game comes out and we play in tournaments. Live gameplay, I can promise, is gonna be completely different. Though even though I have crappy internet, I still run the game relatively well for the most part (1/8 or so matches lags out). Point is it still won't be the same as live gameplay.

i'm not participating on those even since is mostly Americans who attend to those tourneys. Like i said, with all this lag i guess i will be playing offline. Still doesn't mean if i don't win the tourney i still can't be the best. Just happens to me like on cod. I am a rusher and i haven't seen anybody better than that actually rush in the game. Campers yes... but not rushers. My point here is that the OP thing is what makes you weaker. Starcraft is another game we can use, at first Roaches were weak and the other units from other factions were to strong against them... even if it's by a little advantage while the game keep going it's gets way to OP, just like in here in the 3 minutes matches. 6-9 hits more than the enemy is a lot of difference.

Message 20 of 38 (88 Views)
0 Likes