Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Re: Best fan service?

Feb 12, 2013

I would say the Coles are some of the most accurately represented characters in the game, right down to the lightning/Amp sound effects.  I feel a lot of inFamous players could transition into their movesets with little trouble.  Not to mention their looks and costumes look like they came straight out of inFamous 2 (which is a good thing).

Message 11 of 12 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: Best fan service?

Feb 12, 2013
I think Big Daddy was represented really well, he has his charge attack, he has the earthquake he has that roar and while none of the Big Daddys other than Delta in Bioshock 2 never used plasmids, I think it was a genius addition since ok you got the most iconic creature from the series, making use of the biggest gameplay aspect of the series, people say Delta should've been playable but there wouldn't be much of a difference in his gameplay unless you wanted to give him some of the guns he had in Bioshock 2 in which case I rather not have Delta because we have enough characters with guns and Big Daddy is just fine without them.

Also the little sister is pretty well represented despite her going a little bit against what little sisters are made to do in the rival scene with Sackboy but other than that I think she's represented well enough.
Message 12 of 12 (61 Views)
0 Likes