Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 03 2012
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts

Best case scenario

11 replies 364 views Edited Nov 3, 2012

So alot of you are disappointed with either the no unlockables subject or the only 20 charecters on disc subject and some of you are REALY **bleep** at the Idea of DLC charecters so I have a solutions. 

Imagine beating the campaign or arcade mode or whatever when suddenly a new tab opens in the menu. at first this option when clicked shows a little toro poster of him on a branch that says "hang in there!!" but then one day after booting up the game you see the button is glowing and upon clicking on it find that it is a link to the playstation store where you are given free access to DLC. Others who haven't completed the certain task aren't given the link but can still purchase the DLC. 

How does that sound?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (364 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Re: Best case scenario

Nov 3, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

So alot of you are disappointed with either the no unlockables subject or the only 20 charecters on disc subject and some of you are REALY **bleep** at the Idea of DLC charecters so I have a solutions.

Good thing I'm not in the audience of "alot" (which is actually "a lot") nor "some".

So I already received the best case scenario when it comes to not being in those audiences.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (350 Views)
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Nov 3, 2012

True, to be honest I am fine with whatever they do but I ocasiaonally pitch random thoughts that I think even te haters would enjoy.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Nov 3, 2012
I'm buying all dlc anyway
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Nov 3, 2012
its so stupid selling strategie
no

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (243 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I like that Idea, The Toro poster idea made me laugh.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Even though I like the idea that you get to access DLC in a manner of unlockables, it just simply wouldn't work, online mode ruins this entirely. Every participant needs to share the same data, if one hasn't downloaded Crash - for instance - and one would be using him in an online match... Well, you get the idea

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (219 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 3, 2012

FinnOtaku wrote:

Even though I like the idea that you get to access DLC in a manner of unlockables, it just simply wouldn't work, online mode ruins this entirely. Every participant needs to share the same data, if one hasn't downloaded Crash - for instance - and one would be using him in an online match... Well, you get the idea

Thats,why Crash will be free.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 4, 2012
I like the idea of a DLC space with that picture if you haven't gotten some character at least, the other idea is a tad far fetched
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 4, 2012

They'd have to make an update in the game code that includes the character each time they do this; otherwise it'd be on-disc DLC and nobody. NOBODY, would want that.

Honestly though I'm skeptical about this idea. Its not bad, but if they're going to go through the trouble and make it that you get DLC characters in the way of unlocking characters, it'd be better to just have unlockable characters.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (136 Views)
0 Likes