Splicer
53 posts

Re: Best and Worst Supers

Jan 14, 2013

There's a lot of screen-clear haters, but in an FFA match on a stage like Dreamscape, it's just too hard to get 3 kills with PaRappa's Level 2.

Also, PaRappa has to have the second-worst Level 1 in the game (next to Big Daddy's). PaRappa's shoots diagonally up, so unless the opponent is immediately next to you or perfectly aligned in mid-air, your attack will miss. This is the ONLY somewhat-reliable way of setting up his Level 1 for a kill.

Message 51 of 56 (57 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jan 14, 2013

FaunKeH_5 wrote:
lol at fat princess level 3

Haha I was considering putting this one with the screen clearers too, but I thought I already listed too much and didn't want to give too much to read. But yeah, I usually get 3 kills with it. ONCE I got 4 kills off of it. I think a bomb lingered or something...

Message 52 of 56 (49 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Soondragon76 wrote:
Worst lvl 1 is prob big daddy,sir Dan, or jak as all of them are terrible

Hmmm, I don't think Dan's and Jak's are that bad. With good placement Jak can get 3 kills for one. It just takes good timing.

As for Dan, he has a set up that seems annoying and effective. Also you can aim his lvl 1 up too. So I don' consider them bad.

Message 53 of 56 (47 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jan 14, 2013

colby_Tor wrote:

Nariko level3 can get 9 kills! I say hers is the best lvl 3 Smiley Happy

OMG that happened to me today! TwT On Master Onion's Dojo a Nari player got 9 kills off the x3 overtime just grabbing someone and swinging them around. Would kill everyone with each swing...

Message 54 of 56 (47 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Re: Best and Worst Super

Jan 14, 2013

Ari_Ownx wrote:

worst lvl 3 belongs to FP not screen clearers.

knowing the fact that you can dodge hers...

Yeah, her's is pretty bad. Usually I get 3 kills, but once I got 4. Must have been a fireball that stayed behind.

Message 55 of 56 (46 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jan 14, 2013

n00ne_imp0rtant wrote:

There's a lot of screen-clear haters, but in an FFA match on a stage like Dreamscape, it's just too hard to get 3 kills with PaRappa's Level 2.

Also, PaRappa has to have the second-worst Level 1 in the game (next to Big Daddy's). PaRappa's shoots diagonally up, so unless the opponent is immediately next to you or perfectly aligned in mid-air, your attack will miss. This is the ONLY somewhat-reliable way of setting up his Level 1 for a kill.

Haha, I won't say I'm a screen-clearer hater, but most characters have supers have lvl 3 supers that can get more than 3 than screen clearers and :cough:FP's:cough:.

Yeah, Dreamscape is hard for any char that have supers that move around. If players are smart and spread out while a player uses a super like that, then the player using it will get less kills off of it.

Message 56 of 56 (42 Views)
0 Likes