First Son
30 posts

Re: Best and Worst Supers

Jan 7, 2013

Laybackkid wrote:
what if we include super set ups?

I'll vot Good Cole's lvl 1 because if you're within a tether grab distance he can tether-ice ball or tether-ice barrier lvl 1 from a safe distance. if its blocked, he's at a safe distance

Haha yeah, set ups are fine too. I made my choices because I thought those supers were most effective at getting kills and sometimes multi-kills. Personally I haven't faced many Coles so I don't know his set up. I've usually fought Kratos, Raiden, Drake, Sly, and some of other characters, and Cole is not often one of them...

Message 11 of 56 (308 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Aquoon wrote:
heihachi lv2 and raiden lv2 are the best i think. except raiden is already a op character and easy to build ap up.

Yeah, Hei's lvl 2 is pretty good, but it can be easy to dodge on the bigger stages. Plus he is open to kill and stop the super, so I didn't put him as a top one or two. Still pretty good one.

Message 12 of 56 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Well if you are ever up to fight a Good Cole and get some Cole experience let me know (:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 13 of 56 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Worst level 3 is evil cole depending on which stage you're on, and I agree that Raiden's is the best level one, and even how much I hate using him online Dante's level 3 is one of my personal favorite
Message 14 of 56 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Jan 7, 2013

I would actually put Rachet's level 3 below the screen clearing attacks because there's so much time between your button press and your shots hitting the stage/players making it fairly easy to dodge, but his awesome level 1 makes up for it.

Either way, welcome to the forums!
Message 15 of 56 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Superbot Developer
46 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Surprised to see Evil Cole's level 3 mentioned. I feel it's one of the better ones. The blast radius on the Square fireballs is huge, and Triangles go through platforms. Definitely better than Good Cole's, though his costs far less...

Message 16 of 56 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Omg! Someone from Superbot called one super better than another! Let's make threads about it everyone!
Message 17 of 56 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Jan 7, 2013
I'd actually put Sir Dan's Level 3 as one of the worst, especially in large stages. It takes a while to actually kill a player once they're caught in the sphere, and if they roll out of it, you have to keep them in it all over again, wasting precious time. On large stages, you'd be lucky to get three kills or more.

The only bright side is that if you're a good player, you can build up his Level 3 almost as quickly as Kratos.
Message 18 of 56 (238 Views)
Wastelander
810 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Sir Dan's is pretty bad, but Fat Princess' level 3 should be one of the worst. You're lucky if you get three kills with it and it costs MORE than the screen clear level 3s.
Message 19 of 56 (226 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Haha wow okay. A lot of ground to cover.

Actually I've seen only a few Evil Cole's in online matches, and none of them used lvl 3 (only a few of them were pretty good). So I don't know much about his lvl 3, but I figure it has to be better than a screen clearer at least. Actually there are quite a few lvl 3's I have barely seen due to the lack of variety of characters used in online ranked (It's a sea of Kraidens, Drakes, and some Slys for me). Like Dante's lvl 3. I have yet to see a Dante get to lvl 3 in a match, but I know what the super is.

I was considering putting the likes of Sir Dan's and FP's lvl 3s on this list, but I already had a sea of text, so I didn't mention them, but I gotta agree. Dan's doesn't see very good, especially big stages like Dreamscape. It takes time to get the kill, and if other players work together to escape, they can go far distances to keep Dan from getting a lot of kills for his lvl 3.

Also FP's is a little lacking too. Sure, it's mayhem for everyone on screen, but usually as a FP player, the usual number of kills I got were 3 in FFA and 2 in 2v2s. So not so much better than a screen clearer. Maybe if it lasted a little longer, and if the projectiles at least stayed until every dagger, fireball, and bomb finished their attack. They kinda disappear when the super ends... I dunno. Maybe that could be OP, but those are my thoughts on those supers.

Message 20 of 56 (206 Views)
0 Likes