Jan 07 2013
By: Final-Starlight7 First Son 30 posts

Best and Worst Supers

[ Edited ]
55 replies 670 views Edited Jan 7, 2013

Heya, Final-Starlight7 here. I'm relatively new here to the boards here and I've been playing this game for a lil while now.

So yeah... hey! Nice to meet you all!

So I've been enjoying Title Fight for awhile now (yeah, I call it that since the official title is too long for me to type.) and while playing it, there have been a couple things that have crossed my mind while playing this game, but I'm not gonna list them all in one thread since that would be way too much to read. So for this topic, I wanted to talk about one of the core elements of this game, the supers. They're your weapons to get kills to help you win by...well, getting the most kills. While I don't want to come off as sounding like I'm complaining, some characters have it better than others when it comes to supers... So yeah, I thought maybe we can talk about them. I'm gonna go through Lvls 1, 2 and 3 and share my opinions on what I think are the best and worst supers in TF.

If this thread has been talked about before, sorry to bring it up again, but maybe we can discuss it again. And if you disagree with me, let me know what you think are the best and worsts. Now I'm gonna try to leave this to 2 characters per super on best and worsts. So here they are.

Lvl 1 Best

Sly or Raiden.

Quite a few characters have this forward attacking super, but Sly's seems the best. It's lightning fast and gets a lot of distance. Mix that with invisibility and it makes for a deadly lvl 1.

Now I saw Raiden too because his is a good super that gets characters around him, and works well with muscle-head chars like Kratos, Big D, other Raidens, etc. It can be easy for him to get 1 to 3 kills off one super.

Lvl 1 Worst

Easily I have to say Big Daddy's. His is by far the slowest to activite, very small attack radius, and the lil sister takes awhile to strike. Some characters have some difficult ones to execute, but there is usually a setup to help, but Big D's isn't even worth trying... The enemy has to be not moving and rather docile to get caught. It is also easy to cancel it. Just don't bother with this as a Big D...

Lvl 2 Best

Parappa and Raiden

Now I say Parappa's because on his skateboard he is rather fast and he just has to touch you to get the kill. Unless the stage is really big, getting away from his lvl 2 will be rather hard. So pretty effective lvl 2

And Raiden's because if he gets 2 to 3 players caught in his bubble, it is easy for him to get kills AND he can still move around to get even MORE kills. Not bad for a lvl 2.

Lvl 2 Worst

Sweet Tooth - It's kinda laughable how bad his is. It's a slow firing rocket which the blast is not very big, so unless you're close to all 3 fighters, you'll be lucky enough to even get one kill. It's just so bad... I never really see it used in a fight, and for good reason.

Lvl 3 Best

Sackboy - His lvl 3 is ridiculous... If you're in a small space like Master Onion's Dojo and on the ground, Sack is gonna get you. Twice. You move very slowly in the buddle and all Sack has to do is touch you and you're done. I'n bigger stages you can get away, but when Sack is near lvl 3 you know to be very afraid. Such a powerful super...

Lvl 3 Worst

Sadly I gotta say screen clearers. Sure, they look cool and guarantee 3 kills, but that's all you get. 3 Kills. Other characters can get 4 or more like Kratos, Radec, Ratchet, Nariko, Cole, Nathan, Sackboy... (you get the picture). You need to get the most kills for points and dodge them too to win, and for screen clearers, lvl 3 is likely not going to help you compared to what these characters have. And on 2v2 matches, you only get 2 kills, while other players can still get more. So yeah, I'd have to say these are the worst lvl 3s...

=

So there you have it. These are my picks for best and worst lvls on 1, 2 and 3. What do you think? Do you agree, or do you think otherwise? Let me know if you disagree or what you think. And sorry for the mass of text... I just poured my thoughts into this... If it is tl;dr then I apologize. Well, thanks for clickin' in.

FS7

Message 1 of 56 (670 Views)
Wastelander
847 posts

Re: Best and Worst Supers

Jan 7, 2013
hey hello yeah for u 2 \o/
Message 2 of 56 (666 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Well hey but what's with the title? lol
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 3 of 56 (662 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Wana 1v1?
Message 4 of 56 (661 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Sorry guys, I was trying to indent on the first paragraph, but it posted instead. Very sorry bout this! It's about SUPERS haha...

Message 5 of 56 (641 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Haha sorry, I was trying to indent, but the message posted instead while I was still typing it...
Message 6 of 56 (632 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Jan 7, 2013
what if we include super set ups?

I'll vot Good Cole's lvl 1 because if you're within a tether grab distance he can tether-ice ball or tether-ice barrier lvl 1 from a safe distance. if its blocked, he's at a safe distance
Message 7 of 56 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Jan 7, 2013
vote*
Message 8 of 56 (625 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
847 posts

Jan 7, 2013
heihachi lv2 and raiden lv2 are the best i think. except raiden is already a op character and easy to build ap up.
Message 9 of 56 (622 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Heihachi lvl 2 is easier to avoid on a big stage and if you faced Kuma enough to know his moves. Kuma telegraphs his moves and if your mobile you'll live
Message 10 of 56 (619 Views)
0 Likes