Sep 23 2012
By: yooobooyj Wastelander 756 posts

Best Wanted Characters List (By a Gaming News Site)

3 replies 218 views Edited Sep 23, 2012

So I was browsing around Google and typed in Playstation All-Stars and this article came up about the most wanted Playstation characters list. I have to say out of all the video game critics list of most wanted characters this site really hit the nail on what people want. 

Via - GamesRadar - Article on September 11, 2012

http://www.gamesradar.com/playstation-all-stars-battle-royal-roster-who-we-want-see-sonys-smash-bros...

They even mentioned Jet Set Radio, Klonoa, Tomba, and Gex, some of the forgotten but wanted characters. The only thing I would add to the list would be a Persona rep from Persona 3 or 4 to make it perfect since the PS2 needs more love in this game. Don't worry they have Crash, Cloud, Snake, Sora, Spyro, and Wander like everybody wants.

I just had to post this because unlike IGN this gaming news site actually did their research and did a dang good job at choosing their characters.

Message 1 of 4 (218 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: Best Wanted Characters List (By a Gaming News Site)

Sep 23, 2012

this list has crash, spyro, cloud, snake, sora, kevin butler, and the king of all cosmos.  i approve! haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 4 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Yeah their list is 95% good with their only fault being Dark Magician.

Like they said though Dark Magician wasn't supposed to be added but the fans wanted them to add him to the list. I think it's kind of funny that the fans wanted him lol. Though trying to explain why a Yu-Gi-Oh character is in the game would be pretty hard since most of the well known Yu-Gi-Oh game have been on the DS.

Message 3 of 4 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Sep 23, 2012

good list

Photobucket
Message 4 of 4 (138 Views)
0 Likes