Feb 23 2013
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2220 posts

Best Team with Parappa?

4 replies 104 views Edited Feb 23, 2013
My brother and i are practicing for 2v2s and i dont know who would work well with parappa. Can someone help me please. Who should i use to as my brothers partner?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 5 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: Best Team with Parappa?

Feb 23, 2013

Big Daddy and Sir Daniel can set up for PaRappa's level one pretty well, plus PaRappa can set up for theirs too (thousand punches/midair thousand kicks).

Not sure if slow characters are your thing or not though. Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 5 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Feb 23, 2013
How can those two characters set up parappas lvl 1
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 3 of 5 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Big Daddy's down-triangle move in particular holds people in mid-air, at just the right height to be hit by it (and it lasts more than long enough)

Sir Dan's up-square attack is pretty good at setting it up provided he either hits both of your opponents, or you're only fighting one person for some reason (their partner's out of stock/stunned from a ringout or something)

Message 4 of 5 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I say you guys use 2 parappas. If both of you get up to your lvl 2's then it's overkill. Trust me. Me and my brother use to main Parappa and win every match until we moved onto A Raiden and Dante team.

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 5 of 5 (74 Views)
0 Likes