0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Re: Best. News. Ever.

Dec 1, 2012

Post unrelated

"So loud, so angry...so dead.-Mordecai.

PSN: strikefire67
ADD ME I NEED PSA:BR PEOPLE ON MY LIST(please.) NO ONE on my list has this...
Message 2 of 7 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Honesty, I think it would be better for the series if a new dev took it up and gave the old formula their own spin, kind of like what they're doing with Sly Cooper.

Let Insomniac spread out and do something new, they dropped the Resistance franchise for that very reason - although I don't like where they're going with Fuse.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 3 of 7 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 1, 2012
This does not surprise me and no to a new developer making Ratchet & Clank games. Sanzaru with Sly is a blessing that they wanted to keep it mostly the same and get help from Sucker Punch where they could. There is a huge chance that a be developer could absolutely ruin Ratchet & Clank. They will make another one like the Future series games (which are fine that not as far away from the originals as people act like they are) I think on ps4.
Message 4 of 7 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Really, I'm not a fan of the direction the series is going now - FFA/QF looks fun, and A4O wasn't bad either, but it's been somewhat of a downfall of the series. Unless Insomniac can commit to a full fledged game in the vein of there past two trilogy's, I'd rather see a new developer give it a shot under Insomniac's guidance.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 5 of 7 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Dec 1, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Really, I'm not a fan of the direction the series is going now - FFA/QF looks fun, and A4O wasn't bad either, but it's been somewhat of a downfall of the series. Unless Insomniac can commit to a full fledged game in the vein of there past two trilogy's, I'd rather see a new developer give it a shot under Insomniac's guidance.

Yeah they definitely will. They said that they just wanted to try some new things with those games but they arent going to stay that way forever.

Message 6 of 7 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Yeah they said they wanted to do new things and play with it a bit. All 4 One was not a traditional R&C game but I thought it was still good. It was not as horrible as every one made it out to be it tried a new mechanic that had some cool things about it, and some of the levels were pretty fun IMO. FFA is definitely worth the $20 you will spend on it, it's fun and the tower defense works pretty well. If you have a vita as well that makes it better as its cross buy.
Message 7 of 7 (255 Views)
0 Likes