Dec 03 2012
By: JesseCasco Hekseville Citizen 325 posts

Best Match to date?

4 replies 101 views Edited Dec 3, 2012

What was an incredibly successful match for you?

For me, I (Raiden) went up against Dante and Kratos with a ragequitting Evil Cole as my partner. Even though they were hundreds of levels beyond my own, I managed to properly evade their attacks and counter them with successfully landed level ones. I won, but not by much.

Message 1 of 5 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Re: Best Match to date?

Dec 3, 2012

JesseCasco wrote:

What was an incredibly successful match for you?

For me, I (Raiden) went up against Dante and Kratos with a ragequitting Evil Cole as my partner. Even though they were hundreds of levels beyond my own, I managed to properly evade their attacks and counter them with successfully landed level ones. I won, but not by much.

I defeat 2 sweet tooths by myself with sir daniel and the finisher was amazing.

i was sandwiched between both sweet tooths and both of them activated their level 1s at me.

i jumped in the air and did sir dans down square swing and canceled both of their supers.

pthen i rolled behind one of them and started comboing both of them.

i scooped up both of them with sir dans hero sword uppercut and killed both of them at the same time with his level 1.

so satisfying.

Message 2 of 5 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Dec 3, 2012

I actually posted one of my best matches in another thread. I was Ratchet and I was fighting 2 high level Kratoses and a high level Raiden. It was utter madness as supers were flying left and right, both Kratoses got their level 3 at one point in the match, and I still walked away with a victory and only 1 death (everyone else got between 3-6 deaths each)

Message 3 of 5 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Not my best, but recently I was put into a 2v2 stock match and got Raiden as my character by mistake. Keep in mind, my entire experience with Raiden was one run through of his Arcade on legend a week and a half ago.

So my partner lost all his lives with no kills and I managed one at that point. Luckily enough, I had not been killed yet. So it was my three lives against their 5 between them.

Going 1v2, I took out all 5 lives (ending with six kills) with only dying once.

Not my best, but best I remember atm
Message 4 of 5 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Dec 3, 2012

i was playing ranked FFA. I was heihachi against 3 kratos who were over 500 each. it was on dojo so that made it even worst. By the end of the match, i had dominated. the 3 kratos were limited to 1 kill each with a couple of deaths. My level 2 was killing them like crazy, i wish i took a picture of the results. I was just too proud of myself

Message 5 of 5 (56 Views)
0 Likes