Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Re: *~* Best Good Cole Title Has Been Passed *~*

Apr 13, 2013
I probably should give it a go, been going with the traditional spam for a while now. Makes me wonder if that google smell works alongside with google spam. Nothing better than fresh smell of spam to stimulate the senses

Anyways, our random jokes aside, back to the topic at hand
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To fight with Honor, Courage, and Integrity. That is the way of the Warrior

Help support Fighting game reps for PSABR here:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Fighting-game-reps-for-PSASBR/td-p/39975559
Message 71 of 82 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Apr 13, 2013
I wish someone would pass the title of best Dante to me... but its a hard title to earn.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 72 of 82 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Apr 13, 2013
@sprocideon
Would be nice, just keep up the practice dude. The title isn't everything after all. Having fun with your fellow players is much more important, and will probably leave the best memories in your mind of it

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Fighting-game-reps-for-PSASBR/td-p/39975559
Message 73 of 82 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Apr 13, 2013
True dat xD

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 74 of 82 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Apr 13, 2013

I want the title of best Raiden but I don't have enough time for it since of my job and wife but when I have spare time I play alot. And I know I can easily acheive the tiltle of best Raiden if I tryed.

Message 75 of 82 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Apr 13, 2013
@B00M-get-0wned12
With enough time, patience and determination, probably anyone could reach the top or at least very close to it.

Real life things do come first though, and I commend you on your commitment to do so.

Completely unrelated, that sig is probably the best I've seen on this forum (for me personally, it just works)

Message 76 of 82 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Everybody loves my sig! Even my wife! I have to show it to my employees when I have the time!

Message 77 of 82 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Apr 13, 2013
@B00M-get-0wned12
that you must, that you must. And be sure to share some of the responses you get for this later. I would certainly like to read about it.

Vergil really sells that L'ore'al. There's just no better way to describe the win that is your sig.

Message 78 of 82 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Thanks to this sig my hair is purified by the holyness of L'oreal. Dante is jealous of Vergil because he cant get any. And I await the anticipation of showing it to my employees.

Message 79 of 82 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Apr 13, 2013
@B00M-get-0wned12
... I don't know why, but I'm tempted to repeat Vergil's action of brushing my hair back (despite it not being anywhere near as long). He just makes it look like fun/epic for some reason.

You may want to show this to L'ore'al too. It might just be a good marketing strategy for their products.

Message 80 of 82 (50 Views)
0 Likes