Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Re: *~* Best Good Cole Title Has Been Passed *~*

Apr 13, 2013
@Ginta2468
Fair enough, suppose I'll have to go look for that project and keep tabs on it. Always appreciate the info Ginta.

Just to say again, I will challenge you too one day.

Though I probably should focus on my finals first, hahaha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To fight with Honor, Courage, and Integrity. That is the way of the Warrior

Help support Fighting game reps for PSABR here:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Fighting-game-reps-for-PSASBR/td-p/39975559
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 82 (95 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6387 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Oh sure you can challenge me too if you want, but beware if you want to do multiple fights, as fighting a sackboy who knows what he/she is doing and doing it well might cause headaches, and I am not joking this has happened on numerous occasions lol even me when I first did fights against O9.

And school is more important, I usually would put that first over gaming.
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 82 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Apr 13, 2013
@Ginta2468
Hearing that only makes me look forward to that match. I'm yet to encounter an opponent that's able to do that from skill alone and not their arrogant attitude. So I expect that you won't pull any punches

I'mma assume your PSN is the same name you use here, so when I can I will add you so I can challenge you at some point (Probably sometime next week Saturday/Sunday)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Fighting-game-reps-for-PSASBR/td-p/39975559
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 82 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6387 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Alright sounds good. I like that you want me to go all out though, I don't do it often but alright sure. Will have to go with my old and more riskier playstyle though since my new playstyle isn't mastered yet. Out of curiosity, who do you play?
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 82 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Dabuz vs New kid plz. I want to see Dabuz smack the **bleep** out of him.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 82 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Apr 13, 2013
I feel that showing true respect in any fighter is giving everything you have into it and not holding back. Also, if I want to improve myself at this game, I need to also face opponents with higher skill level than me to push me beyond the limit I may currently have.

I find when I fight opponents that are much stronger than me in a game I like (while having fun with it of course), I get more drive to improve my ability to beat them. All that is why I ask that you don't hold back as much as possible.

As for characters I play as, they seem to be sitting near the bottom of the tier list it:
Sir Dan, Spike, Radec, Sweet Tooth (mostly for kicks), and Drake (who is the only exception to the bottom tier list). I do play a bit of Kat too, tis a pity she's considered OP though

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 82 (68 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6387 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Well I'll respect you and give it my all. And hey low tiers can sometimes be fearsome if used right :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 82 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Apr 13, 2013
@Ginta2468
Yep, I stick with them just because they're fun to play as, and I've seen what some of them can do in the right hands. I may not be quite there yet, but I know I'll learn the more I spend time with them.

Win or lose, I know I'll learn something new and useful from our future fights.

@InMeTheyTrust
If Dabuz did take me on for a fight, I wouldn't complain. And if he's a good guy, he'll have my respect for more than being considered the best, but being an honorable and respectable person.

Honorable people mean more to me than having high level skill

Now that we've derailed this thread enough, hows about we get back to the topic at hand? Apologies for kinda steering the conversation elsewhere, haha

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 82 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Apr 13, 2013

By new kid I meant lolbebo. I don't even know who the hell you are, brah. 

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 82 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Apr 13, 2013
@InMeTheyTrust
Ah, I thought you meant me, haha. By usual standards, I'd be the most "new" from everyone else on this thread right now. So I just kinda assumed you meant me.

Though that does explain why I didn't feel ill intention towards me when I read it. Ah well, carry on dude

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 82 (46 Views)
0 Likes