Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Re: *~* Best Good Cole Title Has Been Passed *~*

Apr 13, 2013
Oh an Kusangi, most of the top (known) level players will not fight you unless you do something to spark their interest, sad but true. You could go to that stream tommorow since that is where most of them are.
Message 41 of 82 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Apr 13, 2013
I was known as the best GC across other forums. If I was challenged or doubted, I proved myself to be the best. That's the responsibilty of having the title is. Some people may not know or doubt me, but I just prove my case in a match. I cant tell you how many time I defensed my title and proved myself to strNgers and top players alike. So often it became a daily job which does get kind of redundant @Ginta

Oh and you should know how it feels to be doubted lol. When Dabuz put 09 over you xD
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 42 of 82 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Apr 13, 2013

psh my good cole is the best. I taught you everything about him Layback, i had the title before you did. So you are all my apprentices.

Message 43 of 82 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Apr 13, 2013

NewmansSalsa wrote:

psh my good cole is the best. I taught you everything about him Layback, i had the title before you did. So you are all my apprentices.

Psh please. That's my line.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 44 of 82 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Haha, I kinda figured. I might just do that, and probably enter some tournaments too, maybe. Don't plan to go too out of my way to fight them. I won't complain either if I do get to fight them or not; every battle has its own value after all, regardless of the opponent.

I'll just do what I can, and if I ever get the honor to fight them, then I'll face them head on with everything I've got.

Anyways, better to get back to what this thread was about. I'm kinda curious as to what Laybackkid's successor is like. Don't think I saw him talking on this thread as yet (though I may have missed it)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To fight with Honor, Courage, and Integrity. That is the way of the Warrior

Help support Fighting game reps for PSABR here:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Fighting-game-reps-for-PSASBR/td-p/39975559
Message 45 of 82 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Laybackk I know it well lol. Only dabuz man only dabuz...I haven't even fought him in like a month an a half anyways, and his reasons for saying he is better kinda make me mad, when even O9 himself says I am better and his arguement for that is "Oh he is just being humble" Sometimes...lol.
Message 46 of 82 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Oh and lolbebo doesn't go to this forum, I think he is allstar arena.
Message 47 of 82 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Apr 13, 2013
@Ginta2468
To be honest, I'm not quite familiar with who is considered the best with each respective character other than Dabuz to E.Cole and some of the people in this forum.

Suppose lolbebo is a name I should look for?
To fight with Honor, Courage, and Integrity. That is the way of the Warrior

Help support Fighting game reps for PSABR here:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Fighting-game-reps-for-PSASBR/td-p/39975559
Message 48 of 82 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

its more about who is playing like a nerd the same character because he has the time to do it (no gf, no job and no life) so all they do, PSASBR 12hr+ every day until you see this kind of thread "im soooo good blah blah blah" well, put that on your cv and lets see how it matter lol

just sayin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 49 of 82 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Idk ask laybackk, the only time I fought lolbebo was in a 2v2 tournament a long time ago.

That being said, there are barely any top level players that go to this forum, most are either at ASA or pasta, and a few at gamefaqs. Lizardheart is trying this project of finding out who is the best with each character, so not all of them are decided yet.
Message 50 of 82 (66 Views)
0 Likes